Dogomania

I HAVE GREAT NEW!!

jen

yes it`s one big doggie party here at he moment :lol: , lots and lots of fun, fun, fun :laugh2_2: , we`re all loving it.

i think i`ve worn them all out as all 4 of them are layed at my feet, TOGETHER, having 40 winks while im on the computer :iloveyou:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy the peace while you can, it won't last long, thank god.

My two are lay on my bed (again) while I'm on my comp. They'll not be very happy :( :( because it's Saturday and I need a nap before I hit the town tonight. :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Jen, I hope we can get some pics of all four together soon :D :D :D :D

I take it your two are sulking then :roll: ,
have a couple of :drinking: :drinking: for me, i wish i was coming with you i haven`t had a night on the town for ages :(

i need to get a dgital camera so i can take pics of my four legged babies and show them all to you. I need to get one badly, are they expensive?

You can get some at a reasonable price, you'll have to look at some reviews on the web and decide from there. No they're not sulking because I haven't tried to oust them of the bed yet. :( Once I manage to get in they'll both get back on, then I won't be able to move, but it will be lovely and warm :P :P :P :P

I will have a drink for you tonight, I will tell everyone about Cleo and we'll toast her health and luck for the future, not that she needs it now she's with her lovely new family.

I've always gone out, never stayed in on a Saturday, used to go out more often but the older I get the harder it is to get over the hangover :x

That's why you'll always find I'm very quiet on a Sunday :tard: :sleep: