Dogomania

NEW DOG? MAYBE!

yellowlabsrule

This was on doggie days, but I never told you! Sorry, but now you know! And I'm going to see her TODAY!
MAYBE, MAYBE....
416697- Dog:Border Collie/Blue Heeler
Roseburg,OR 541-679-0197 Nancy [email][email protected][/email] 02-18-2003
Name: Sable
Sex:F
Size:L
Delete I have a wonderfull dog that I need to find a home for. Sable is utd in shots and is licensed. She knows basic obedience and is housebroke. She is good with older children(over 6yrs) and is good with other dogs and cats. She is very loyal and needs room to run and fetch a ball or frisbee. Asking 50.00 adoption fee.

We are going to see her on thursday!

Tomorrow, tomorrow!
Ok, this is some more info we got when we called about her...
She is spayed, "smarter than a whip", she has done agility and was wonderful, she has the body of a border collie, the coloring of a blue heeler, her hair is a mixture of both, and she is a medium sized dog weighing ABOUT 45 lbs. She also knows basic obedience! She sound great, but we will see... on thursday we will go see her (as you know), then if we like the looks of her (personality, etc.) she will come for a visit to our house to meet our animals. I will keep you updated!

[size=7][color=red]TODAY, TODAY![/color][/size]
I could hardly sleep last night, I was SO exited! It took me a hour or two to get to sleep and I got up early (for me anyway! ). I am going to Wildlife Safari to volunteer from either 10-4 or 1-4 then after that we're going to see Sable! I'm hoping WS takes my mind off it for a little while, but I hope I'm not to tired afterward.
TODAY, TODAY!

Go for it Yellowlab. Im sure she will be happy with you.....she sounds lovely!
I know the feeling of all the excitement when going to see a dog...its so amazing...Hm looks like you have a busy day ahead of you....dont get too tired though....you will need all the energy you have got being round a sweet little Sable :wink:

GOOD LUCK :D

Ok, I went there and she was WONDERFUL! My dream dog! :D The only bad thing is I can't get her till monday :( because we are to busy this weekend :( :( The gal said she wouldn't give her away to anyone else, but anything could happen :cry: BUT SHE'S PERFECT! CUTE, BEAUTIFUL, AND SWEET! The weird this is she knew sit, down, come in english and in a French slang lanuage she called ringside??? Very strange, but kinda cool! (I think she knows the french better than english! :o :lol: )

Ok, I will try to describe her (I know it isn't as good as a pic, but it's all I got.) She has big ears, she is white with black spots on her back, little brown spots on her legs, and VERY sweet. Sorry, I can't really remember, I was looking at her heart not her body! She tried to follow me to the car and she looked longingly...I love her so much I'm crying I wish she was here right now beside me...
THANK YOU LORD! And all those who have supported me and given me advise! I don't know what I'd had done without you

Oh, and forgot to say...I found my puppy stuff (for when I was going to get a puppy last year) and it's adjustable and I think it will fit her!

I got two kong's and guess what? Some guy was getting rid of chain link fence, posts, and a gate that was previously used as kennel! FOR FREE! :o :D Not sure I can get those kongs away from Winnie though!
She is VERY perplexed! But she's having fun, cause her tails wagging.

CONGRATULATIONS Yellow. Don't worry though if Sable is reserved in your name....(rescues do normally do that) know one else can have her! Hey your lucky....I had to wait 2 weeks before I could pick Charlie up :roll:
Wish you all the best with your new bundle of joy, by the sounds of her she sounds a darl :D :D :D .....keep us posted and send in those darn photos :lol:

I was wondering why is she getting rid of the dog?
Very odd...her response about she wouldn't give her away but anything could happen??

Whew...did you say BC/heeler?? Whoa girl, hope you have a lot of energy and patience!!

What is this chain link kennel you are building? Is she not to be a house dog (as all dogs should IMO)?

Oh and what is Wildlife Safari?? It sounds very fun!

1. she was getting rid of her because she lives in the city and wanted better for her.
2. Yes, a BC/ACD
3. The chain link kennel is for when we are gone, we put Winnie in the kennel so she isn't running around, and yes Sable is a house dog.
4. Wildlife Safari is where I volunteer, it is a drive through zoo.

5. [color=red][size=7]WE GOT SABLE LAST NIGHT![/size][/color]
Here she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sable:
[img]http://www.yellowlabsrule.caviesrule.com/images/sable.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.yellowlabsrule.caviesrule.com/images/sable_2.jpg[/img]

Well, I don't think I'll be doing much computor anymore because she is literally hanging on my arm. :lol:
P.S. If you can't get them, go to my website, photo page 2 and 3.

And the lady didn't even charge us the $50 adoption fee! And she gave us all her toys!

Well, I think Winnie's a little jealous, and hoping she'll go away, but they're getting along pretty good. She is definetely a frisbee dog! She jumps up HIGH and catches it, does this little twirly thing and lands. I hope she'll turn into my agility dog. Her french commands are: Down: Ku-shay, Sit: Ausie, Come: Opee-a that's how they're pronounced, not sure how they're spelled in french
She did great last night, I was a little worried that she'd be yelping, but she was good! She can FAST! And she's smart! makes me look
My babies
Winnie and Sable
(Winnie the fat one! LOL) (Sable:40 lbs! but tall as Winnie!)
Well I think I actually got her tired! :o :lol: She's pooped out! :lol: 8)
Sorry the pics are so big :oops: