Dogomania

What to give for vomiting?

Horsefeathers!

I know I should probably post this on the health board, but this board gets more traffic and I really would like an answer as soon as possible.

Pauly is sick tonight. He had some loose stool earlier, but he is vomiting and very, very, very *choke* gassy. Holy balls, does he stink[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YQAcA4Ef4DjWpLbhXWCnAvn88DI44GS8PK6b648XKU4sxgXWDpqh34GJ7kmuf681dMz**zVSMYP2t*HG3OQb6haKxD1GI*MPiNIRElOcVBtZNbYLcd1N9OKtvuj5F278H2bsyFz!x5RZGc0cztQ2xg/smiley%20barf.gif?dc=4675477711840231082[/img]!! He did eat tonight, but threw it up about an hour later. I know what to do for diarrhea, but am not sure whan I can give him to settle his tummy. Anything I can give him that might be in my medicine cabinet?

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XwAEA6AeEeXb0rpcrDDOrMPIDQEqd6VHf!Roslqq97iiLCxh1gduicgXKT0c32v3LXVCceJ3nMFZZXMERJuLK88aXONnhTmG!nmckzBcPeEkL6foFr5CWWJVHzbo5Seld5P27XqHSiw/Pauly%20sig.gif?dc=4675486246323715640[/img]

Well, he's certainly acting like he feels better today. He's up and running and being as silly as usual where last night he was very restless and he just acted like he didn't feel good. Of course, he hasn't eaten yet, so I guess we'll see. I'm only going to give him a very small handful of food just to see how it sits on his stomach. If it weren't for the fact that he bile pukes on an empty stomach, I'd just skip his morning feeding. I hope it was just maybe some little bug.

Thanks, everyone. If it continues, I'll give him a little Pepto. I knew about pumpkin for diarrhea, but didn't know if it had any effect on vomiting.

Guest Mutts4Me

Yeah... This happened another time someone had a similar problem... someone from the UK suggested morphine, and all the US people were :o confused, but I don't think we ever got a good answer.

So I'm confused again ;) Morphine is a controlled substance over here.