Dogomania

Hoooooooowdyho everybody!

Crested

I know many of you have tried to figure out a way to get rid of the very irritateing Crested from dogomania who only wants to torture dogomaniacs and is the pure reincarnation of evil. Right? :baddevil:

Well... I'm sorry to disappoint you guys and say you can't get rid of me. I'm here to stay! (even though I do have strangely long periods of being quiet... Hmm... :hmmmm:)

Well anyway... I thought I'd tell you that I'm back again. :D

[quote name='Doberfanatic']Hey, someone who I can ask questions about Cresteds :) woo hoo![/quote]
I'll talk about Cresties with you any time! :D How many do you have? Hairless or PP's? Name? Age? Pics? Origin? See... what I mean!

[quote name='marion']Welcome back Mia :B-fly:

Trying to get rid of you, never. :wink: :D[/quote]
Weeeell... You never know... :lol:

[quote name='StarFox']HEY CRESTED! Good to see you again! :D How have you been?[/quote]
I'm good. A reporter is coming in a couple hours to do an article of me and the dogs. Eep! :o

[quote name='courtnek']why would we want you gone? I mean, just because you're loud, opinionated, hard to get along with.....

(all of which is patently untrue)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome back. Good to se you again. How are the Cresteds doing?

8)[/quote]
Gosh! Well I am all of those things, so don't try and deny that! :roll:
Ben and Bella are doing Ok... Exept that Bella's got an ear infection that just doesn't want to give in. I've put eardrops for two weeks in her ears and nothing... :-?

[quote name='ObedienceGrrl']Yeah!! Hey Crested....go check out my new boy that I am adopting.....go search for posts about 'Tater'.

That's him!!! You'll like him!![/quote]
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Tater!! More pics of him over here! Where did you get him? Who from? When do you get him? MORE INFO QUICK!!

We don't have him yet. :( We are still waiting for a home visit. There is NO ONE in our area to do it so we are having a lot of problems with it. But we are all approved to adopt him. And I don't know why anyone would turn us down after a home visit! Brand new home, brand new fence, and I am a total clean freak!!!

But, he is from Crest-Care. That is our national rescue organization. He is 8 years old and loves everyone! Kids, other dogs, cats, rabbits, people, car rides, and so much more. He just seems so very well rounded and we think he will fit into our home so well!!

My husband and I wanted to rescue but we didn't feel we could really take on a special needs dog because of our two GSDs and three cats. We needed someone a little more outgoing and I think we found that in Tater!

But trust me, once we get him, I'll flood this place with pictures!!!

Aww! That's nice! You have to keep me updated on Tater!

I once ment to take a dog from Crest-Care called Isac. He looked exacly like Ben, but he was too frightend so they couldn't ship him. He was even afraid to go to the mailbox, poor thing. :cry:

ObedienceGrrl, have you been on this page before? [b][url]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/[/url][/b] ;) :lol:

[quote name='ObedienceGrrl']Yes I have....and I LOVE your kids!!!

They are just great....I am such a HUGE fan of the breed. I have been for about 10 years. I can't wait to see if he would want to get into the ring like his big 'brothers'!! Wouldn't he just be a trip???[/quote]
Hehee... Thanks! :D
I think he'd be great. Does he have his pedigree? I mean... Don't you guys need it to take your dogs to shows? We here need papers that show the dog is actually a Chinese Crested and it's had all his vaccinations done.

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']Welcome back, Crested! :D We missed you oodles and noodles! And I LOOOOVE your Avatar! :iloveyou: Funky idea, Crested. :wink:[/quote]
Thanks Rowie! :D
The avatar is Ben as a pup and I thought I'd make it a bit more unusual and that's what it looks like now. Pretty happy with it too. :D

[quote name='Crested']Does he have his pedigree? I mean... Don't you guys need it to take your dogs to shows? We here need papers that show the dog is actually a Chinese Crested and it's had all his vaccinations done.[/quote]

Well, we can get an ILP (Indefinite Listing Privilege) from AKC. You send of a few pictures of your dog with what type of breed you think he is and if they believe you, then you get one! Then they can be shown in any AKC show.

I'm sure it won't be too hard to tell Tater is a hairless CC!!!!