Dogomania

What's everyones dogs being for Halloween?

Rusty&Chip

Hunters going to be a not so scary witch. Its just a simple costume with a cape and hat because I didnt think his hyper puppy self would tolerate anything more extravegant. Im pretty sure he'll try to eat the hat. Were going to a doggy halloween party on Fri., its a fundraiser for Angel Paws, a new dog rescue in town. They have dog treats and games, and a dog cake walk with the cakes made for dogs.

Halloween is just getting to be big here (still not like the US though).

Nobody I know would even think of dressing their dogs up for it. :( I'd love to but we'd get some funny looks. :roll: Anyway there will be fireworks going off and since Ruby is terrified we'll be staying in and hiding. :cry: She wouldn't go for her walk tonight waiting for a big bang.

Can't wait to see all your dogs dressed up though. :buzi: Sounds like really good fun. :lol: :lol:

Well, Taurus was Superman again this year. I really wanted to dress them up as Batman and Robin, but couldn't find the costumes. I actually didn't have much time this year with all teh madness goign on in Ontario at present.

Anyways, Taurus (ahem.. I mean Superdog) helped me hand out candy, well to the kids whose parents actually let them come to teh house with one of "those dogs"
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YAAdA7wd4Zt0OnOFAN4xZ67JBZI!pui!KVxMHspCIrtvimYeVHjeUzNv8liFXJaZ61E713cpEv8d5kmlL6EpVTwnUCrrhRE*1eUf8vvBndVWhOvn3OlOceXemljQu96L8v64tycY0SLXcpECTW96aQ/100_0597.JPG?dc=4675493950419494182[/img]

Im not kidding about people not coming to our house though. It was really sad. I watched ATLEAST half of teh kids parents walk them right past our house , stopped at the neighbours on one side, then went right past our house, and to the people beside us :-? . This is what the Attorney General has done to us. Even if this ban goes through, people are terrified of my dogs now... it is so sad....

That's really sad :cry: Taurus looks very handsome though!! As for the Batman and Robin costumes I had....we bought Robin too small and they ate Batman's mask. So Chip got a tiger mask to go with his cape and we dressed Rusty up as a bunny...so I guess instead they were Super Tiger and Bunny :-? I'll try and get pics up sometime today.