Dogomania

I found a dog!

AllAmericanPUP

This lil guy wandered up to our yard at about 5PM tonight.
Looks like a shar-pei mix
I put him in the back tonight and he will have to go to the shelter tomorrow morning before I go to school.
i am sure someone is lookin for him. he is neutered, and he has very nice clean teeth and is well fed. doesnt look like he has been on the street for more than a day...
If nobody is lookin for him then I am sure someone will adopt him..
He is extremely sweet
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/allamericanpup/Newest%20Photos/DSCF3546.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/allamericanpup/Newest%20Photos/DSCF3547.jpg[/img]

did you call the police and/or animal control? around here, most people call the police when they lose a dog, and it gets turned over to AC to investigate. The owners may be looking for him now. Also, check with the vet. Lots of times people call the vet when their pets are lost.

I was able to return a lost yellow lab to her owners by calling the police. She hadnt been reported yet, but I gave them my number and 20 minutes later they called back and said the dog had been reported lost. The owner came by to get her. Its worth a shot...

thank you for taking her in.

:angel:

[quote]super cute he's got the color of fur that the Weim;s have[/quote]

Maybe my monitor is displaying colours incorrectly but she looks more sandy beige than grey to me. But there is a sortof soft muted colouring that is similar to Weims. In any case it is a beautiful colouring - I love it.

That's great, the shelter is the best place really! I think his owners will be looking for him there ... if not he is sure to be adopted in a second! They will know what to do. Please keep us posted if you hear? I think many (myself included) have fallen in love with this guy just from the pics!