Dogomania

Ghost?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay, to my recolection, this is the THIRD time this has happend :o Only this time, Coal wasn't just being scared, he was being PROTECTIVE :o

I was doing my hair and found I only had one elastic (well itty bitty one since I have very short hair :wink: ) and so I went to go into my parents bathroom to find one cuz I know my mom has a stash of them. To get there you have to go through their bedroom first.
okay... our house kina goes like this upstairs...

(My room) (Kat's Room) BATHROOM
STAIRS H A L L W A Y
(Parent's Room)

Okay, not sure how well that will turn out, but I hope it's understandable :lol: :lol:

SO. Coal was at the top of the stairs, and I walked out of my room and said hi to him, like I always do when I see him :lol: And he suddenly barked and ran at me, or so I thought, then past me and into my parents room. I told him no because I thought he was chasing one of the cats. I went in there and he kept barking and growling, at what I STILL thought was Daiquiri who was in the corner of the room. The second I walked further ahead to get into my parent's bathroom he lunged forward in front of me and barked more, at what now I could see, was the rocking chair :o I've seen him bark at this chair MORE then once, and my mom has too.
I DO believe in ghosts, but by now I figured he was just a cracker (no offence Abker :wink: ) and had some problem with the chair until tonight anyway :o Dak jumped up on the chair and Coal barked and jumped around more. He then changed his line of vision :o THAT"S the part that freaked me out. When Dak jumped on the chair suddenly Coal was looking up more by the closet that's by the door to the bathroom (still with me? :lol: )
That REALLY freaked me out there so I told him "okay, come on Coal, lets go" and I went out into the hall which finally made him happy. He pranced around a bit until he knew I was "safe" in my room. I sat in there a minute letting it all sink in, then decided to brave it again, but not without Coal :o I brought him to the bedroom door way and told him to go in and check it out, he did, and sniffed around a bit, but other than that acted pretty normal, he didn't bark at anything or growl, but he WOULDN'T go past a certian point in the room. Which of course made me scared to go in the bathroom, cuz he wouldn't check it for me first :lol: But I knew if there was anything bad in there he'd let me know :wink: So I ran in, quickly found the elastic and ran out :lol:

So there's my little ghost story... I'm wondering how many of you believe me now :lol: :lol:

Oh something like that happend the other day too. Zeb was in the kitchen and the kitchen has a hallway on the side that leads to the bathroom, my brothers room and my parents room. All of a sudden zebra turned around and started barking like a mad dog. He was staring into my brothers room and he lunged forward and had his hackles all up and lips curled. We just figured something had fallen over in my bros room. Untill zebra walked forward, looked up (still barking) and followed something with his eyes into my parents room. He kept barking and snarling. My dad finally had to pull him back with his collar and we all looked into the rooms and there was nothing. Nothing had fallen over or anyting. It was just realy werid. :-?

Thats really creepy! :o

I believe animals can sense spirits and theres been plenty of stories to back that up (but then again you cant always believe what people say because they like to make things more interesting than they actually are.) It really scared me one time when my cat had his pupils really wide and the fur on his back was straight up (he has really long fur so its looks really ackward.) I moved slightly and he jumped so high! I was really concerned about why he was so scared. I still have no idea but it scared me so bad! Once in a while he will do that again but Ive only seen him do it in MY bedroom which is even scarier!!! :o I hate my imagination, it makes me even more scared. :roll:

[color=darkred]I believe in ghosts, more after watching Most Haunted and i am sure Coal saw someone in that room. Not sure if that program is on in other countries but i have to say its pretty amazing to know what goes on.
The new series is on in September so i am looking forward to it.
Ok lets go on.....not long after my brother Darren died i felt his presence around the bottom of the stairs that is off the lounge!
We have a chair near the stairs and when i sat on it i felt ice cold, no where else in the room felt cold (just that spot) Richard also felt the same.
In the back bedroom which is now Emma's nursery.......the computer was in there and i was alone one night. Sitting there i am sure i felt something touch my shoulder......i looked behind me and don't know why but i honestly thought it was Richard, but then i thought no he's at work.
For some reason i said Darren is that you, i honestly believe he was there.
I have also noticed that sometimes Emma looks towards the stairs and starts laughing and she does the same at her nan's (Richard's mom) she looks at the wall by the side of the chair where his mom sits and again.....starts to laugh.
So i honestly do believe that our loved ones are with us [/color]:D

Guest Anonymous

*shudders* I'm really not THAT scared of ghosts because I know they can't really hurt you, and most don't want to anyway, but it still gives me the creeps! I have a MILLION ghost stories I could go on for days about all my ghost like experiences :wink:

Shannon - First of all, I LOVE your new siggy!! :D
Second, I believe that babies until they hit the "memory loss" stage and animals can see ghosts!! :D

Oh! A few weeks ago I think Hazel came to me!! :D Well I got in a fight with my mom, over several things actually, but the last was that she thinks I should "get over" Hazel's death by now :o :roll: She thinks there's something "Seriously wrong" with me because I still miss her and cry when I think about it :o :roll:
Well, That sent me running to my room bawling, and I was laying on my bed and I felt someone on the bed, and I got this really tingly cold sensation on my shoulder and side of my stomach and suddenly just felt this wave of calmness over me, like someone was there protecting me! When I use to cry when Hazel was still alive, she would always jump on the bed beside me and lay on me like that and she'd stay there until I stopped crying, but she always made me feel better. :) :angel:

OK creepy story.

My mothers favorite flower was roses. She like a particular peach color, which does not grow in the wild. has to be pollinated that way. anyway, she died in 1999. in the spring of 2000, out of the blue, a wild rose bush appeared in my yard. wild, not planted, I have a completely brown thumb. the neighbors have wild rose bushes, but the flowers are red. THESE flowers were pale pale pink. as close to peach as a wild bush could get. this happened right after my son was diagnosed with diabetes. the bush lived for one flowering, then stopped. I never touched it. Never cut it back, never tended it. it did not come up the next year. in 2001 in the spring my son burned his leg (1st degree burns) which required lots of tending and caused me lots of stress. the bush flowered that year. In 2003
Kyle again hurt himself badly, in a motorcycle accident. Broke both the bones in his left leg, and required titanium bars to be surgically implanted.
More stress, more expenses. the bush flowered. This year, in the spring nothing happenend. Then I realized I was majorly over my head in debt, more stress, more expenses. the bush flowered, in MID JUNE....

Mom is looking out for me....I truly believe that.

:angel: :angel:

I have a story like these too...
A few years ago at my old school we were having a party at night. Me and my friends were running around the upstairs halls and came by the library. The library was locked and no one was there, but there was a greenish glow and the faint outline of an old man in the corner. Needless to say we ran like h*** and told all our other friends :wink: We think it was the spirit of the first principle there, who had died a few years earlier just looking out for his school. I know there are spirits everywhere...looking out for the places and people they love.

[quote]My mothers favorite flower was roses. She like a particular peach color, which does not grow in the wild. has to be pollinated that way. anyway, she died in 1999. in the spring of 2000, out of the blue, a wild rose bush appeared in my yard. wild, not planted, I have a completely brown thumb. the neighbors have wild rose bushes, but the flowers are red. THESE flowers were pale pale pink. as close to peach as a wild bush could get. this happened right after my son was diagnosed with diabetes. the bush lived for one flowering, then stopped. I never touched it. Never cut it back, never tended it. it did not come up the next year. in 2001 in the spring my son burned his leg (1st degree burns) which required lots of tending and caused me lots of stress. the bush flowered that year. In 2003
Kyle again hurt himself badly, in a motorcycle accident. Broke both the bones in his left leg, and required titanium bars to be surgically implanted.
More stress, more expenses. the bush flowered. This year, in the spring nothing happenend. Then I realized I was majorly over my head in debt, more stress, more expenses. the bush flowered, in MID JUNE....
[/quote]

This is pretty amazing! :o :angel:

Do you guys feel safer having your dogs protect you from the unknowns? Or would you rather your dog NOT be around at moments like that - ignorance being bliss and all that?

On a late night walk once, Cosmic stupped dead in his tracks and started growling at NOTHING I could see in our path. It wasn't the usual "I don't know what you are - so I'm warning you - I'M BIG & FIERCE" growl/bark that he uses on tree stumps, balloons etc., :roll: but a really low, deep-throat growl. His hackles were raised and he just stood there growling at thin air. :o I acted all happy and positive with my hair on end, telling him "Let's Go!", and hightailed it out of there. :oops:

I don't know about you, but I'm glad I had my dog with me - even though he 'exposed' the (maybe) ghost! :angel:

I would rather have them with me. On a side note, Freebee would go up and sniff the bush. just sniff it. Never peed on it, or touched it just sniff.
Freebee knew my mom. Laurel will not go near it. period. she circles wide around it and ignores it completely. I stood in front of it and called her, she refused to come.

I thought that was weird.

I am just enjoying this topic! I havent had very many gostly experinces in my life and so far none have included my pets but i do belive in them and i know htat they are here with us.....

a story my grandma told me was that just after she had moved in to this house that she lived in till she passed on was that the lady that lived there before her had passed and then she moved in and one night after my grandma had went to bed she heard the front door then the two doors to her room open and saw the lady standing at the foot of her bed and she told her "Dont worry its me Ruby, I am ganna take care of your house for you" and she went away and never came back.

Something that happened to me was I was liveing in Jackson GA on this 9ac plot of land that my b-friend (at the time) dad owned and it had been in there family for who knows how long. anyway his grandma lived there before she passed and had done witch craft (scares me to death). At the time i didnt know all of this i just knew that at night i wouldnt go out of the house.... I had this BAD feeling.... anyways I broke up with him and some friends came to help me get my stuff and it was late we were almost done and my friend said "Wendy? Is that you?" but no it wasnt me i was still in the house. He saw a gost, well the upper part of it anyway. there was no bottom half to it and it walked right up to and then past my friend. *eeks* There was something very bad there I didnt stay long at that place!!!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sarahmyjoy']before she passed and had done witch craft ([i]scares me to death[/i]).[/quote]

May I ask, why? :wink:

This is a pretty cool topic, gives me the shivers while reading it though! :lol: Glad to hear that i'm not the only one to have expereinced ghostly stuff!

My sis and a bunch of friends were playing with the Ouji (sp?) board one night, and the board caught on fire under the shot glass :o At first I never believed her story. She claimed that they were talking to some killer guy :o And they told him to go away and wanted to talk to someone else, and the shot glass went to "no" and it caught on fire underneath and the sheets on her window (my sisters and I don't have real blinds, we've always used just sheets pinned up :lol: ) blew open even though her window was shut :o
I didn't believe this until I saw the board. It was a perfect circle burnt on the "No" the same size as the shot glass :o

As for being glad my dog is there when I discover ghostly things, for sure I'm glad! I would rather my dog warn me of something there, than say have myself discover it in some way, like some people here have posted about people seeing ghosts :o

Guest Anonymous

Yeah DL, I know... I haven't played with my Ouji board for SOOOOME time. It's cool though, it glows in the black light :lol:

[quote name='HazelNutMeg']*shudders* I'm really not THAT scared of ghosts because I know they can't really hurt you, and most don't want to anyway, but it still gives me the creeps! I have a MILLION ghost stories I could go on for days about all my ghost like experiences :wink:

Second, I believe that babies until they hit the "memory loss" stage and animals can see ghosts!! :D

Oh! A few weeks ago I think Hazel came to me!! :D Well I got in a fight with my mom, over several things actually, but the last was that she thinks I should "get over" Hazel's death by now :o :roll: She thinks there's something "Seriously wrong" with me because I still miss her and cry when I think about it :o :roll:
Well, That sent me running to my room bawling, and I was laying on my bed and I felt someone on the bed, and I got this really tingly cold sensation on my shoulder and side of my stomach and suddenly just felt this wave of calmness over me, like someone was there protecting me! When I use to cry when Hazel was still alive, she would always jump on the bed beside me and lay on me like that and she'd stay there until I stopped crying, but she always made me feel better. :) :angel:[/quote]

[color=darkred]Thank you HazelNutMeg :wink:

That is an amazing story!
Just because you still feel the pain towards Hazel, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. I still have a cry over Shandy our Border Terrier and that was 13 years ago, it doesn't matter how much people tell you to get over it, they will always be there in our hearts.

Ghosts can't hurt you themselves but they have been known to throw things at people :o

xxxx[/color]

[quote name='Shannon_C'][quote name='HazelNutMeg']*shudders* I'm really not THAT scared of ghosts because I know they can't really hurt you, and most don't want to anyway, but it still gives me the creeps! I have a MILLION ghost stories I could go on for days about all my ghost like experiences :wink:

Well, That sent me running to my room bawling, and I was laying on my bed and I felt someone on the bed, and I got this really tingly cold sensation on my shoulder and side of my stomach and suddenly just felt this wave of calmness over me, like someone was there protecting me! When I use to cry when Hazel was still alive, she would always jump on the bed beside me and lay on me like that and she'd stay there until I stopped crying, but she always made me feel better. :) :angel:[/quote]

[color=darkred]Thank you HazelNutMeg :wink:

That is an amazing story!
Just because you still feel the pain towards Hazel, it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. I still have a cry over Shandy our Border Terrier and that was 13 years ago, it doesn't matter how much people tell you to get over it, they will always be there in our hearts.

Ghosts can't hurt you themselves but they have been known to throw things at people :o

xxxx[/color][/quote]

Shannon_C is right. I too have lost dogs that I still miss SO much! I lost Misty almost 12yrs ago. She died young only1 1/2 old she somehow got out of the fence and got hit by a car. She had only been out a half hour but....and then there is Shyanne oh she was such a love. I miss her the most i had her 2years and one day we left to to go do some running. we wouldnt be gone 8hours.... well while we were gone his dad came by and went in to our home.I had no idea that he was to be by. If i had i would have taken her with me, I didnt care for him at all. I dont know if they just got out or if he let them out well Shyanne got hit by a car. Has anyone ever just known something was wrong? Hoped beyond hope that you were wrong? well this is what happened to me the day that this happened..... I was so crushed and i just felt like i couldnt get home quick enough, well I didnt cause she is dead... Its been 7 years since i lost Shyanne and i cry everytime i think about her, I was so blessed to have had her in my life. And last but not least was Tory the rotty in my sig. she was 11yr old when she passed that was a year ago. She had a good life and she will be missed dearly. I cant hardly talk about her with out tears coming to my eyes, like now .....