Dogomania

why do people like UGLY dogs and MEAN dogs?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]You mean shepards[/quote]

I DO?????

according to my Funk and Wagnel's (sorry, old joke) Shepherd's were
HERDING DOGS...HERDED SHEEP...IMAGINE THAT!!

someone else pointed that out, but I couldnt resist...

DONT FEED THE TROLLS......DONT FEED THE TROLLS....DONT FEED THE TROLLS...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant, unfortunately, follow my own advice. he's TOO tempting to take NOT take on...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't resist either . . . bad DP.

The latest GSD pic reminded me of another issue I have with Rabid's GSD knowledge - ITS A PUPPY! It will grow into its lovely, comical, radar ears which are cute now for those reasons and when it grows into them it will look alert and regal. :P

Marion - That is a really disturbing picture.

Izzy - Thanks

[quote name='Jetta_Pup']OMG! im gonna have nightmares!!!!

i like this one better less scary!...lol[/quote]

:o :o :o :o :o

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[size=2]shepard[/size]

[quote name='rabid-poodle']Primrose-thank you for understanding the question instead of throwing knifes at me. You truly are intelligent.[/quote]

Oh... and the plural of knife is actually spelled with a 'v'

Just in case you wanted to know....

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='Hmmmm']Primrose and rabid are 1) the same person or 2) in this together...
Not one person in their right mind would agree with either one of these "two" people.
the ignorance is driving me INSANE!!!! :silly:[/quote]

Not the same person. Primrose puts herself together very well. Even if you don't agree with her, you can tell that she's an educated person. I've got to respect that, English degree and all (internet lingo wears on you after a while, and it's always a relief to see a put-together response now and then).

Rabid writes and acts like a 10 year old :-?

Guest Anonymous

[quote]Quote:
You mean shepards

I DO?????

according to my Funk and Wagnel's (sorry, old joke) Shepherd's were
HERDING DOGS...HERDED SHEEP...IMAGINE THAT!! [/quote]

duh,,,,,,,im not the one who first wrote that,,,,,,duh!!

[quote]Even if you don't agree with her, you can tell that she's an educated person[/quote]
wish we could say the same for you!

[quote]Primrose and rabid are 1) the same person or 2) in this together[/quote]

I KNEW that was coming, thanks for showing me yet again, how right I always am

Ok this is what the German Shepherd Shepard Shephard Sheperd whatever is called (still is ugly)
German Smell-a-terd or German Sh*t-a-terd!!!!!
and dont you forget it!!!

bye bye
8)

Well given the weekness of that retort I will just consider that a victory for us, shall we celebrate with a bit of :tort: or shall we break out the :drink_2: as it appears from Rapids [quote]bye bye[/quote] that she/he may actually be leaving us in peace.

Guest Mutts4Me

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]Even if you don't agree with her, you can tell that she's an educated person[/quote]
wish we could say the same for you![/quote]

:D I know!!! I'm always saying that... Dang, Amber... I wish you had an education... You could go so far in life, actually live out your dreams... Oh, wait... *looks at tiger across the street* I guess I'm doing okay

Good Luck to you in living out your dreams :)

Guest Anonymous

Well, thats 3 dogs sticking their tongues out at Rabid-Poodle! I think we all know you cant trust someone a dog doesnt like... and this is THREE of em!!!! Thats enough for me!

Guest Anonymous

[quote]KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK![/quote]

Thanks!! :D

[quote]ARE HAIRLESS DOGS UGLY?![/quote]

if their german shepards, then YES!!
but i know which breed you mean, the Chineese Crested.
Yes its ugly and thank you for reminding me of that breed.

The opinions expressed are those by someone who HAS opinions, who does not follow the crowd, for fear that somebody may not like me, who is NOT omega.
Thank you and have a good day/night.
rabid

PS-to all you people who think I came here to trash talk certain breeds:
Well, at first I didnt. I just wanted to know why some people like dogs, that I perceive as UGLY. I understand you may not perceive them as ugly, thats understandable. There must be a couple of you that think at least one of those dogs on that list are truly ugly. Im glad that I finally asked this question. Wish I could of gotten some answers though.
I still think their ugly and the others are mean. I have had many problems with the mean dogs as well as many other people. I dont not trust them and never will.
Once again, I thank you.

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous'][quote]KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK![/quote]

Thanks!! :D

[quote]ARE HAIRLESS DOGS UGLY?![/quote]

if their german shepards, then YES!!
but i know which breed you mean, the Chineese Crested.
Yes its ugly and thank you for reminding me of that breed.

The opinions expressed are those by someone who HAS opinions, who does not follow the crowd, for fear that somebody may not like me, who is NOT omega.
Thank you and have a good day/night.
rabid

PS-to all you people who think I came here to trash talk certain breeds:
Well, at first I didnt. I just wanted to know why some people like dogs, that I perceive as UGLY. I understand you may not perceive them as ugly, thats understandable. There must be a couple of you that think at least one of those dogs on that list are truly ugly. Im glad that I finally asked this question. Wish I could of gotten some answers though.
I still think their ugly and the others are mean. I have had many problems with the mean dogs as well as many other people. I dont not trust them and never will.
Once again, I thank you.[/quote]

Oh but you DID get answers! Your just not listening! :roll: You have been RUDE. I don't believe you came here souly to trash dogs, but I do believe that no one has taught you any manners, in fact I think my pup has more manners then you :o And he sniffs people's crotches!! :lol: :lol: You can't barg onto a public place where everyone's opinions differ and start sprouting off insults at different breeds. I'm not a huge fan of the Chinese Crested, but doesn't mean I've ever been rude to Crested herself or called down her breed of choice! Just like I wouldn't expect her to call down my breeds of choice! Have your opinion how you want, we can't change that, but don't ask stupid questions. People like these so called "ugly and mean" dogs because there's something about them that attracts those people to those dogs! More often then not, the personality. I even spoke with Kiwi about her BT, and she told me herself at first she thought they were quite odd looking, but once having her pup and learning more about the breed she's grown to love them, even their egg shaped head!! I like AmStaff's and APBT's because they have taken a lota crap from people (like you) and are still wonderful and faithful dogs that would give their life FOR their human. They are strong willed dogs and so willing to please, not like any human I know! Dog's are incredibly forgiving, you can call them ugly all you want and it doesn't make a difference to them as long as you call them! :D So it doesn't matter what a dog looks like, what matters is what's inside, and I've NEVER met a rude, abnoxious dog (okay, maybe I have, but they were puppies!! :lol: ), I've never met any dog that was judgemental, judging someone by their looks or what the media tells them, dog's don't care, so maybe you should take a lesson from them.

as has been said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I DID answer you, it just WASNT THE ANSWER YOU WANTED TO HEAR...

as far as MEAN? any dog can be mean, just like any dog can be loving. depends on upbringing and environment. I begin to think that maybe you consider some dogs mean because they dont like you....and I'm not real surprised. I'm getting to the point where I dont particularly like you either....you are closed minded, opinonated, and not willing to hear what
anyone else has to say. Even when I offered to answer your questions if posed politely without belligerence.

Are you aware that dogs know, through some sense people dont understand, "good" people from "bad" people? Maybe those dogs who were mean to you thought you were "bad" people....with the attitude you have displayed here, I would tend to agree with them...

get over it. You're acting like a spoiled child who didnt get his way. I dont have time for that. I dont allow, or tolerate, my own son acting that way.
You have a question, a REAL question, then ask. However, phrasing it in insults, innuendo and demeaning posts will get you nowhere. We dont need crap like that here. so grow up, or shut up. My offer stands, you have a real question, ask. Otherwise, get a job or something, and dont bother us with your BS anymore.