Dogomania

why do people like UGLY dogs and MEAN dogs?

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

[quote]I think they were pointing out your incorrect spelling .

[/quote]

ah,noooooooooo,they were pointing out courtneks incorrect spelling, but why do you care anyways?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote]maybe you been beat by the ugly stick and take it out on dogs? [/quote]
maybe, but youve been beat by the ugly forest!!!!!!! :lol:

mnp13--.................................the sound of my post going THROUGH your head!

thanks for all the great posts!!!!!!
glad 1 person answered me.
primrose, you are totally the best!

Ok this thread scares me! :o :o :o

I cant believe how incredibly DUMB rabid is! :roll:

Some of the posts were really funny too bad I missed em but I stayed out of this thread for the most part. Lmao though, its amazing that anyone can be so stupid. :lol: I still cant stop laughing at some of these posts though!!! Ok whats up with Rabid actually being able to post here anyway. Considering how many bad replies he/she/it got back you would think he/she/it wouldve been banned by now. :roll:

Keep this thread going though, its very fun and brightened up my day! :D :D :D

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle']

mnp13--.................................the sound of my post going THROUGH your head!
[/quote]

What a comeback!! Wow, I have been smited by your rapier wit!

I'm sorry, Rabid, does being so ignorant hurt?

Michelle

[quote name='sashagirl'][quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]I think they were pointing out your incorrect spelling .

[/quote]

ah,noooooooooo,they were pointing out courtneks incorrect spelling, but why do you care anyways?????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote]maybe you been beat by the ugly stick and take it out on dogs? [/quote]
maybe, but youve been beat by the ugly forest!!!!!!! :lol:

thanks for all the great posts!!!!!!
glad 1 person answered me.
primrose, you are totally the best![/quote]

Not ONE bit of your post made sense... And nobody was correcting courtnek, but if you can't see that, than I am not going to explain it to you.[/quote]

I'll do it! It's ShepHERD, S-H-E-P-H-E-R-D, That goes for German Shepherds, as well as Australian Shepherds.

Rabid there are a number of reasons people think your a troll, and they are good reasons. The cheif one that occurs to me is that you say inflamatory things that you really don't know anything about. For example: Your reference to all GSDs having sloped back ends and the same colour markings indicates you don't know jack about GSDs. GSDs of Czech and German lines tend to be a more square dog (not near as sloped in the back end.) Additionally although the tan with black saddle type colouration is more common GSDs come in a variety of colourings and markings. Solid black, sable, liver, blue and tan, black and silver, tan has varieties of tan, cream, red, silver. There is full sadle, part sadle, brindle (rare), and others. See:
[url]www.4gsd.net/colours.html[/url]

Please do not make blanket statements without knowing what you are talking about.

Good post Dogpaddle, but i guess the most powerful reason here, is just the title of this thread, isn't it? . Even if that question was naive, it's totally a question of somebody who don't care about dogs, and a person like that is considered a troll in Dogomania. :)

[quote]Well if you LOOOOVE Primmy so much why don't you two start your own board? You could call it COMPLETELY CLUELESS or IGNORANT IDIOTS, something to that effect.

Being stupid is NOT a crime so you are free to go. [/quote]

DL, you really do crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Dog Lover']This reminds me of a few quotes from Back to the Future:

"Make like a tree and get outta here!"
"It's LEAVE you idiot...make like a tree and leave you sound like a d*** FOOL when you say it wrong!" :lol:

Well if you LOOOOVE Primmy so much why don't you two start your own board? :roll: You could call it COMPLETELY CLUELESS or IGNORANT IDIOTS, something to that effect. :lol:

Being stupid is NOT a crime so you are free to go. :wink:

I'm done now...I'm HONESTLY done... :P :oops:[/quote]

Hey Hey Hey now, your makin us clueless people look bad :oops:
i never knew GSD's were mean! ive never met a mean one and for the uglies i like to think of them an unique and i LOVE LOVE bull terriers. did i say that already?...LOL
dont tell but now that i got my new truck im gonna sneak to kiwi's house and steal hers..shhhh its a secret...LOL

Guest Anonymous

Primrose and rabid are 1) the same person or 2) in this together...
Not one person in their right mind would agree with either one of these "two" people.
the ignorance is driving me INSANE!!!! :silly:

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]You mean shepards[/quote]
You mean German shepards----please do not confuse this breed with the beautiful, intelligent, and friendly Australian Shepard!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: LMFAO!!! OMG, need to breath!!

So, you think the aussie is oh so wonderful eh? Too bad you never got a chance to meet Hazel :o Now don't get me wrong, I like Aussies, their cool, and my last dog Hazel was one, but let me tell you something I have learned from Hazel...

They CAN have temperment problems, oh and big ones :lol: :lol: Hazel was aggressive towards people and dogs, was caused from her breeding, and had a problem with he brain. I would explain it further but it may confuse you. Once learning of this I did a bit more info on the breed, and turns out quite a few of them are very quirky :o Hazel was a cross between Border Collie and Australian [b]Shepherd[/b], but she was more Aussie then anything. And many people found her quite homely (I didn't of course cuz she was my baby, but many other's thought otherwise). Hazel was EXTREMELY aggressive,[i] and deffently[b] NOT [/b]the first Aussie I've met to have temperment problems[/i]. So there ya have it, even your chosen breed isn't perfect.

And get it friggin right, it's [b]SHEPHERD[/b]! [b]S H E P H E R D[/b]... [b]Shep[/b], like sheep, but with one e, then [b]herd[/b], like what their bred to do, [b]HERD SHEEP[/b]? Make sense to you now? Cuz their [b]SHEPHERDS[/b]. [b]Shep - Herds[/b]. [b]SHEP HERD[/b]. [b]SHEPHERD[/b]. have I explained it enough or do I need to one more? One more? Okay

[size=6][color=red][b]S H E P H E R D[/b].[/color][/size]

Guest Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE jeta, Don't EVER EVER EVER show that picture again :o :o Or the dog one, they scare the crap outa me! I actually LIKEd the one Marion posted :o :o *runs and hides from evil freak kitty*

DL, I'll take some more pictures and post them soon - I promise.

You never know, I may offend Rabid-Poodle by doing that though. He/she may consider my two fuz-butts too ugly. :wink: Or he/she may thnk they are wolves and way too mean.

Though I will have to be VERY clear on who is who, because you know they are the same breed and that makes them look alike so by posting pictures of both I may confuse everyone and have them thinking they are seeing double or been :drinking: :drinking: too much. We all have to be real careful of that from now on or we will be getting dogs mixed up all over the place. Hell I'm surprised that most lab owners even manage to take the right dog home if they have been to the park etc..

Ok.... I think I have finished taking the piss now :wink:

[quote name='Rabid-Poodle'][quote]You mean shepards[/quote]
You mean German shepards----please do not confuse this breed with the beautiful, intelligent, and friendly Australian Shepard!!!!!!!!!

geesh big enough ears or what!
Funny, they all look the same. I feel bad that the breed was bred so much to fit a standard of certain look that the back legs are way down.
I dont think thats a good look at all. Oh well, I dont need to worry, there will soon be no more German Shepards around here.HEHEHEHE :evilbat:[/quote]

[img]http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/kccrystal/106_0661.jpg[/img] I smell someone stupid

Soooo... The question everyone wants to know is... Are [i]hairless[/i] dosg ugly?? As you "kindly" forgot to mention them. ;-)

[img]http://www.koirat.com/gallery/8303334078.jpg[/img]

[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/images/muut/huumori/enmajaksa.jpg[/img]

[quote name='rabid-poodle']Primrose-thank you for understanding the question instead of throwing knifes at me. You truly are intelligent.[/quote]

If Primrose is on your side, and you agree with her, I'd say you have real problems! :lol:

kendalyn: Haha! :D Exacly!!

Oh, and Ben and Bella have something else they want to say... ;-)

[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/misc/dumbpeople.jpg[/img]

[img]http://personal.inet.fi/koti/crested/misc/war.jpg[/img]