Dogomania

WHAT THE H*LL

I've been reading along with this thread but have been so busy at work that I haven't had time to read everything and form an opinion.

There is one thing that bothers me a little. Why is it such a big deal to some people here that Deja is co-owned?

Indy is co-owned between myself, my b/f and Indy's breeder. I may or may not have mentioned that here, I can't really remember but I probably haven't because to me it doesn't really seem relevant (unless of course the topic of discussion is co-ownership.)

Why should RnP, myself or any other person who has a co-owned dog need to spell that out in every post. As far as I'm concerned Indy lives with my b/f and I, we are his care givers - he is our dog. I'm sure RnP feels the same.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Glad to hear that everything got cleared up good job Mei mei!! you rock!
RnP i'm glad that this is all taken care of i hope that you can get those people for doing that to you :(

You know Im really happy for RnP that he kept cool through this whole thing.

As for some of you, and as much as I want to name someone I wont, you really need to learn not to post long posts arguing to someone about this whole thing which has NOTHING to do with you! :roll:

And that is just my opinion because there are people here who need to learn when to STOP!!! Not pointing fingers or anything either but just hope some of you will take this into consideration ...and if you reply with something really long trying to explain yourself well then you know you didnt think about what I just said!

I dont mean to come off rude, but I have had a really bad day and now coming to see this where people are :agrue: , its just annoying! :evil:

[quote]Why is it such a big deal to some people here that Deja is co-owned? [/quote]
no one has a problem that deja is co-owned. that's not the issue. what some of us have a problem with is that all along rott made posts saying all of his dogs were fixed. then, all of a sudden, deja is not fixed, the reasoning being that she is co-owned and going to be shown (which also doesn't sound right). it's the fact that he was misleading by saying all of his dogs were fixed that is the issue.

I'm so glad all this stuff been cleared, it's a really bad thing for RNP that somebody did this to him, so good for Mei Mei, is so bad for that site and is worst for those who did this. But the best is definetely for Drey, he

Mei.......YOU ROCK!!!! DAMN GOOD JOB!!!

Rott.....I KNEW you would not be selling Drey, especially in this manner.

I am sorry you had to go through all of this...and I really hope you can take these people to the cleaners....Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. I have some legal experience I could share with you!

I do have a question though...are you planning on mating/showing Deja?
that part of the post really confused me. You dont have to answer, I'm just, well, too curious, as always....

Good thing I'm not a cat!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote]But knowing you're 13 does help put things more inperspective.[/quote]

I was trying my best to ignore this comment, but that just annoys me to no end.

DO NOT judge me based upon my age. That's just so low... I'm not even going to waste my breath.

Agree with Akber, age isn't just a physical thing, there are a lot of mature and intelligent teenagers, just as there are stupid, ignorant adults in all areas of life. :)

RNP I am glad that this mess apparently seems to have been resolved.

That is all. 8)

Guest Anonymous

I didn't mean it as an insult. If I had I would have worded it differently.

I remember being 13. I've realized as you grow older you realize better ways to handle things, and better ways to bring things out into the open. That's all I meant. I kept mentioning in some of my previous posts that this could have been handled in a more adult mannor, 13 is no where near an adult (not meant in a bad way either..at 13 you shouldn't have to be an adult yet)....so I meant it gave me a different perspective as to the structure of the situation as a whole.

I wish people would quit trying to put words in my mouth and second guess why/what I mean. Because thats exactly what my point was..ask first then, if there is reason, fire off...not the opposite.

Sorry if I offended you, but you should have asked me what I meant before getting angry. I just defended a 12yr old in another thread, why would I put one down in this one?

[b]Westrox wrote[/b]
[quote]I would like to know why we were never told before Deja was not solely his dog? That is a large thing and not something that I would keep to myself if it was me. [/quote]

Going back and reading the whole thread again it seems that Westrox was really the only person harping on Deja’s co-ownership. It really stuck in my head so I guess I mistakenly thought that others were making a big deal out of it too. :oops:

[b]Hmmm wrote[/b]
[quote]Also, on the note of Deja... Just so everyone knows, Im not trying to hide anything but I have co-ownerships with several dogs. Most of them are in friends homes or on other peoples yards. All but 3 on my yard are fully owned by me.[/quote]

I am assuming Hmmm was thinking along the same lines as me. If co-owning your dog and not announcing it to the forum every time you post about your dog means you are a liar and trying to hide something then there a few of us who would be considered guilty.

[b]K wrote[/b]
[quote]this maybe a bit rude and you do not have to answer but will Indy be required to stud under your co ownership contract?[/quote]

No matey, not rude at all. :D It is however impossible for Indy to be used as a stud dog. His breeder can give it a try but he’ll be shooting blanks as he has been given the snip. Just in case anyone thinks I’m fibbing there are no visible manparts or neuticles for Indy. :wink: (sorry, that was tounge in cheek but I couldn't resist)

We did buy Indy as a show dog as I was thinking about showing (not breeding) but I decided it was too much for me to take on at that time so he was neutered when he was 7 months old.

[quote]The issue here is not breeding, co-ownership, whether the dog is neutered or not, yada, yada, yada. The issue at hand is whether Drey was being sold on an online auction. That's it.[/quote]
no, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. there are a lot of issues here, but drey being put up for auction brought everything to a head. there are still things this board is unaware of which is why some of us are making such a big deal over this.

Guest Anonymous

[quote]Going back and reading the whole thread again it seems that Westrox was really the only person harping on Deja

well i just saw this thread now and im quite late on it, so im not going to get into it..
BUT, i must say that i was so surprised and shocked reading the first few pages, but i knew it couldnt be possible, even though those are Drey's pictures. i was so worried! RnP, you have no idea how worried i felt, but i know that you wouldnt do that. so it made it harder to understand what was going on..i just want to say that i am really relieved to hear that it is untrue..

Guest Anonymous

All in favour of a locking say "I". (I almost said Licking LMAO :lol: :roll: )

:peace: [size=6][color=red]I![/color][/size]