Dogomania

A dogs silent but deadly fart!

I know this may sound alittle gross, but I thought this might be a funny subject to post.

Has anyone ever thought to why it is that we know when a dog farts? There could be a hundred peolpe and one dog in the room, and just by the smell we automatically turn to the dog knowing it was him/her.
Now there is no way possible that a human could have a fart as foul and deadly smelling as a dogs. So why is it that dogs farts are so silent but deadly?

I bring this up because of the lack of sleep I got last night on the account of my baby-dogs farts and my husbands snoring. My baby-dog loves to sleep under the bed on my side. So it was pretty bad! But i fixed that problem with a plug on my nose and a pillow over my head. :evilbat:

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/83/55/74698355yjNKhO_th.jpg[/img]

[quote name='sheltielover']Ugh, I know all too well about the SBD's. Licky will get upset with me if I stay on the computer for too long.....she will walk into the computer room, pass gas, then leave. :roll:[/quote]

That is just to funny sheltielover. She sure knows how to get your attention. :lol:

[img]http://thumbs.webshots.com/sym/na3/9/83/55/74698355yjNKhO_th.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

Yes Abker, my dog Bentley burps after every single meal! Never fails. I never knew dogs burped either until I heard him do it! :D

I never knew what you guys were talking about when you would talk about dog farts and dog burps. BUt I understand now.

See we finally let Zebra in our computer room. So i brought him in here about a half an hour ago. Well he was sleeping and then he suddenly jumped up, stuck his nose in my face and BURPED!!! In my face!!!! Oh my lord did it smell!!! :o I mean it was realy rancid. But then after he burped he just layed back down and fell back asleep. Grr! What a little turd he is! :roll:

My Saint burps too after eating. One time he came into the living room after eating to lean against the chair. I absentmindedly patted him on his side like you would a baby on the back after a feeding....He let out this enormous burp!! Then he lay down with a very satisfied air! :roll: What a dog.... :D My husband and I burst out laughing....Ben looked :oops: when we laughed at him.

Max's farts are the worst! Very rarely are they ever heard. They seem to rise like a poisonous fog; curling up to your nostrils. All the while he's got his "Who, me?" look on his face! Gag! Time to fling open all the windows and bring out the odor neutralizer!

[quote name='Sanvean'] (Not that my fiance doesn't blame his gas on her...)[/quote]

My husbands the same way when it comes to that and burps. He looks at nostalgia and says, "Nostalgia how could you." Then thats when Nostalgia looks at him like, " What did I do this time." She never does anything wrong but the farts. Those have got to go! :roll:

I thought i'd share with you how my dog likes to get under my side of the bed at night and fart all night. I still don't know how she manages to get herself under the bed when she is so big. :hmmmm:

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgCvBAsS9S805Rkb0lqA5IWf1WEk6O*RAtuHnq27ydY2MHpBtJJ1jtmgjJyYUGEDjbaD75cXLVQRO5KAhLcftjVL4drNtUt5Di69i5QJvMw/000_0252.JPG?dc=4675425608910840350[/img]
[size=6][color=indigo][b]Yep, thats my big fartin' baby-dog under there.[/b][/color][/size] :lol: