Dogomania

For mouseatthebusstop

Yes, mouseat the busstop is great!! :angel: I didn't even ASK, but she pm'ed me I guess because she noticed my link wasn't working - THANK YOU mouseatthebusstop!!! I am so thrilled with my pix! :D

This is my baby Cosmic!! :D :D :D

He's grown a lot - this picture was taken by my friend on his digi-cam, we have about 10 albums of our babies at home, but my home pc is down, so I can't scan any!! :( But as soon as I get the chance, you'll see lots more pixs!!

Heehee... :P

Cosmic is an English Cocker Spaniel turning 6 months (so quickly!) on the 13th of this month! :D

Details...

He LOVES food and treats and LOVES to play just as much!! :roll: His best friend at home is Snuffy, a really cute blue elephant stuffed toy we gave him when he first came. :) Snuffy has a really 'duh' expression and Cosmic HATES it when Snuffy wiggles his ears at him!! :lol: :D :D He HAS TO bite Snuffy then. But otherwise, they are together most of the time, and are best friends.

In the mornings, he loves cuddles and will come sit in my lap, yawning and licking and giving me THAT look. :angel: He smells best right at the top of his head - like warm, fuzzy puppy. :)

He can't COME to save his life and loves playing the 'you can't catch me' game. :roll: But we're working on this. :) He usually pees right on the EDGE of the paper, so thst there's pee everywhere... :o We've caught him eating poop... :oops: He's eaten CDs and ruined about 5 pairs of MY shoes... :evilbat:

But he's still my sweetie-pie! :D :D :D

[quote name='Bubblezzz']Heehee... :P

Cosmic is an English Cocker Spaniel turning 6 months (so quickly!) on the 13th of this month! :D

Details...

He LOVES food and treats and LOVES to play just as much!! :roll: His best friend at home is Snuffy, a really cute blue elephant stuffed toy we gave him when he first came. :) Snuffy has a really 'duh' expression and Cosmic HATES it when Snuffy wiggles his ears at him!! :lol: :D :D He HAS TO bite Snuffy then. But otherwise, they are together most of the time, and are best friends.

In the mornings, he loves cuddles and will come sit in my lap, yawning and licking and giving me THAT look. :angel: He smells best right at the top of his head - like warm, fuzzy puppy. :)

He can't COME to save his life and loves playing the 'you can't catch me' game. :roll: But we're working on this. :) He usually pees right on the EDGE of the paper, so thst there's pee everywhere... :o We've caught him eating poop... :oops: He's eaten CDs and ruined about 5 pairs of MY shoes... :evilbat:

But he's still my sweetie-pie! :D :D :D[/quote]

Awwwww! :angel: He's such a sweetie! :angel: I [u]LOVE[/u] Cockers! :D And I [u]LOVE[/u] thier ears more! :lol: