Dogomania

Animal Cruelty Case

Kiger

The depths that some people can sink never cease to amaze me:

[url]http://www.local6.com/orlpn/news/stories/news-223678120030529-170517.html[/url]

[quote]Nelson Rodriguez was arrested after sheriff's deputies found his landlord's missing Akita-mixed dogs mutilated inside the Rodriguez's Pine Castle home.

Rodriguez told Local 6 News Thursday that he cut the dog's tails off because he wanted some entertainment.

"I did it because I need to be entertained," Rodriguez told Local 6 News speaking through a translator. "I have to be entertained. I had to do something."

After Rodriguez cut the tails off of the three puppies and two adult dogs, he put some of the dogs and their tails in his freezer and refrigerator, Local 6 News reported. [/quote]

[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/blancm3/images/whack.gif[/img]

Well, let's see.....He doesn't have a tail to cut off for entertainment, but I can sure think of an appendage he DOES have that we could cut off and stick in the freezer for entertainment!!!! :-? :evil:

How can a person be so vile? :x

[quote name='Malamum'][quote]He NEEDS to be entertained, allright.....in a 6x9 jail cell, or a rubber room, with a straightjacket on....... [/quote]

[color=red][b]He need to go to jail alright but have some of the other inmates use him for entertainment.....[/quote][/b][/color]

Yeah, picture it now ..... shower room, oops, he dropped the soap, bend over PLEASE !!!! :evilbat: :evilbat:

What a PSYCHO that guy is ..... :x

That is just SICK! It turns my stomach to think that someone could even think to do something like that for any reason. Let alone for entertainment!

You know what REALLY sucks though? Unless this guy is a repeat offender, chances are he won't get anywhere near the punishment he deserves! From what I understand, animal cruelty charges are notorious for getting little to no punishment in relation to the offense. It's horrible!

Give me five minutes alone with him and Titan (my 120 pound Olde English Bulldogge)!!! (kidding)

my hubby says he`d like to entertain himself with a baseball bat and that sick bastards head :evil: :evil: :evil:

poor doggies :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
sometimes i really hate this world we live in, what the hell is the matter with some of the human race :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: