Dogomania

Grounded :(

Holz_Boomer

We didn't have computers when I was a teen, but I got grounded from plenty of concerts !! I still remember being grounded from going to Rod Stewart !! :evil: I was so mad !! :evilbat: I can't even remember what I did now...... :o
We did just ground our son (10yr. old) off the computer , because we found out he and one of his little buddies went to www. naked ladys . com !! :oops: :o :roflt: :roflt: :roflt:
Guess my hubby will have to install those Parental locks !! :lol:

I didn't even know he had been on that site till one of his buddy's mom's called and told me !! How embarrassed was I ??? !!! :o :oops: :oops:
Then when I asked him about it , he got all embarrassed ! :oops:
I asked him what he saw on that site and he said "Only the top half". :o
I wanted to crack up :lol: so bad, but I kept a straight face :-? . I said" Did the lady have a top on or not ?" and he said " No" :o
So yes he got the talk about inappropriate behaviour at his age. Not the complete SEX talk though.... :o I think he's a little to immature at this stage for that !!
He and his little buddies think it's fresh and funny to look at ladies boobs !!
You should hear them giggle !! I don't think boys ever grow up about that stuff or we wouldn't have so many " [i]Men clubs[/i]...... :wink:"

Computers definitely weren't around when I was a teenager either.

But one time I was going to stay overnight at the State Fairgrounds with a bunch of horsie friends, but my dad decided after okaying it that it sounded like a bad idea. So he came to the fairgrounds and got me. I was so mad and humiliated! The things parents have to go through dealing with the teenage years!

Ai yi yi... Do I ever remember being grounded from the Internet. Once it was for about six months (because my parents felt my schoolwork was suffering as a result of being on-line too much)... not sure how I survived. Then there was the "no Internet after 10pm" rule, which I always broke (it's easy: drape a very thick blanket over both yourself and the monitor and type verry verry slowly :)

Oh, how I love living alone!

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']Holz- I know what you mean about sneaking in! I sneak in all the time then delete the websites I go to(mainly Dogo) from the History List! :lol:[/quote]

Me too! lol :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Oh I've been grounded off the comp. But my 'rents usually only ground me from out side of home stuff... I go crazy at home, so they know I good punishment is to keep me here, and away from friends :o They KNOW I will go on the comp, watch TV, or use the phone anyway, I'll just be sneaky. But they use to ground me from such things. In grade 8 I got suspended from school for smoking pot so my parents grounded me off EVERYTHING. Two weeks later, my mom couldn't stand me anymore (and my "I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOORED") so I was allowed back on the comp! :lol: :roll:

My son went on to one of the naked lady sites...(he's 16) but didnt realize that I could check the history and found out going through the URL list. I didnt say anything to him, but put in the parental locks and removed those sites, from both his computer and mine. I know he tried again, cuz I heard him say "damn!!" real loud a few days later. He was caught in his own trap - he couldnt ask me how I had locked him out without admitting he had logged in -

8)

:modla: Coutnek, you rule! Now he can't even fuss about you messing with HIS computer at all, because the topic about "you know what" would surface and he would be really embarrased. But he still knows that you know where he's been! :wink: Great Solution! :lol:

that's exactly why I did it this way. A 16 yr old boy isnt always easy to handle, especially when he is taller and outweighs you. The punishment is
it's own reward (for me). He knows I know he went there, and he cant do anything about it. It was a solution without a big conflict....

LOL

8)

Guest Anonymous

Well Holz i dont want burst ur [color=cyan]bubble[/color] but u should really listen 2 ur parents! they grounded u 4 a reason! if they catch u again u may never be able 2 come back online :o ! and that would really suk cuz u make interesting posts! [b][u]try 2 behave[/u][/b]! dont throw fits, or lie, or upset ur parents! i dont! and they let me come on all the time now! :wink: so be a good little child!! and go feed and brush and play with ur dogs! and when u get ungorunded come on and [b][color=red]DONT[/color] [color=orange]LET[/color] [color=yellow]IT[/color] [color=green]HAPPEN[/color] [color=darkblue]AGAIN!![/color][/b] :D [/img]

lol ur right Debbie! Why why why?? lol

Yea i know snoop-dog! lol nono i don't throw fits and i am good its just that Dogo is so Addictive! lol believe me! u'll see but yea, my mom totally forgot...she sees me on all the time and says nothing! And yea, i DO play,feed, and brush my dogs alot! :wink: :lol: i love spending time witt them! :angel: But thanks Anyways! I really do obey my parents...just not some of the time! lol lmao

Guest Anonymous

well that's good holz!! were gald 2 have u back! dont get grounded again! lol! keep up the good work! lol :lilangel: yea that was smart courtnek! GENIUS!

Guest Anonymous

I'm grounded and suspended from school for two days. Our school is on a work to rule thingie where we cant stay after school to ask for help and our trip to ottawa was cancelled, just so the teachers and the union can get more money. Also our graduation cerimony (just grade 8 but still) is cancelled as well. so about 50 grade 8's in the school had a protest and refused to enter the school this Friday. All day we just stood outside with our signs. the cool this is we were on 3 different news channels, in the newspaper, and on a radio station. The principal suspended every one. I really don't think its fair but what can you do? I'm still allowed on the comp though :D