Dogomania

Bully breed Owners

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

There are so many new people that have one I thought that i would post a topic so we could meet each other.

I have 1 Bully we have been together a short week but he is already working his magic on me. His name is Dreydin, just Drey around the house.

WHat about you guys?

We have one rescue pit bull, Gooey. She'll be 10 yrs old in a couple weeks (well we really don't know when she'll actually be 10, but she's gotta have some sort of date :lol: ), and we've had her since she was around 7-8 months old. Here she is (actually this is a few weeks old :roll: )...
[img]http://seemesmile.com/photos4/2718752a.jpg[/img]

We also have Haley, a 2 1/2 yr old pit bull, but she's not really ours so I guess she doesn't count :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I have found that for all thier bullish charms these dogs can be just as bull-headed. but i dont think that i will even not have a bully breed of some kind.

What other breeds have you had and how do they stack up.

[i][color=indigo]RottnPitt.

I am owned by Charlie...he is my 3 year old Bullmastiff, (first but not the last) he will be 4 on the 29th April.[/color][/i]

[i][color=indigo]On holiday, at the front of cottage in Pembrokeshire, Wales.[/color][/i]
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/shera1973/Choddle2.jpg[/img]

[color=indigo][i]Taken at home...a few months ago.[/i][/color]
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/shera1973/Choddle1.jpg[/img]

[i][color=indigo]Wales again at the back of the cottage, we were staying in.
[/color][/i][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/shera1973/Choddle.jpg[/img]

Guest Anonymous

You better believe that counts!! Great looking dog too. HF and cheetah both of your dog have that bat ear thing going on, but they work it so well, very cute.

Guest Anonymous

i too am owned by a Bully breed. Gypsy is a 3 year old Pittie/Pointer mix. she's an absolute joy! i saved her fuzzy butt from going to the shelter after we fixed her broken leg at the hospital. at first everyone was cautioning me because she was a "Pit mix" and they thought she'd hurt/maim/kill/etc my other dog and cat. riiiiight. in the 2 years i've had her.. she hasn't so much as even given my other dog, Lucky, a dirty look. the cat is another story. but that's understandable. Gypsy's gotten so much better around other dogs! i'm so proud! it just goes to show that you get out of them what you put into them. and i've put a lot of time, love, and energy(big time!) into my sweet little baby.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Are there any new Bullies out there? I am very curious to know with all of the members pouring in of late.
I am in desperate need of bully breed pics!! I need a fix.

Guest Anonymous

What a LOVER!!!! WHen i see pics like that one it makes me want a bulldog soooooo bad. Look at that face....that is the face of dog on the verge os ecstacy.

Guest Anonymous

Does anyone know of any non-bullies that lay like that? with he legs "out back". i have seen a few dogs strech out but not stay down there.
KIWI--2 cute 4 words
I wanted a bull terrier so badly when i was younger from seeing that movie "homeward bound" they are kinda of getting some publicity as of late with the whole target ad and most recently the movie "next friday" and "frday after next". They portraited them as a vicious dog in that movie which i am not sure how they did because i have never so much as seen a bull terrier get irritated, much less attack something. Anyhow great looking dog.

Guest Anonymous

you could always get a mini. bull they are so similar looking that it scary. You know sometimes there are minatures but they arent quite like the larger sized ones, the height/lenght ratio will be a little off or they will not be quite as robust, but they are the exact same dog but max out around 30 lbs and those are the heavy ones. I lov them and when i was in an apartment tried so hard to get one but the LL was a jerk and wouldnt let me have 2 dogs at once. You should look into them if you like the breed.