Dogomania

Bully breed Owners

Guest Anonymous

my lab/pointer mix lays like that, only she has her front paws "curled under" (and it looks EXTREMELY uncomfortable) I cant understand how she can do that - I would be in pain bending my wrist like that, but thats how she sleeps.....

but yea, the back legs are out in "froggy" position...

Guest Anonymous

SHe is beautiful, natural ears and all. I think that my next dog will be a natural eared female. I had drey's ears cropped and now i kinda wish i hadnt. He looks really good with them done but the more dogs i see the more personality i see form the ears. :(

[quote=ROTT'N'PIT]SHe is beautiful, natural ears and all. I think that my next dog will be a natural eared female. I had drey's ears cropped and now i kinda wish i hadnt. He looks really good with them done but the more dogs i see the more personality i see form the ears. :([/quote]

I agree! She has such floppy ears! I absaloutly LOVE APBT ears! Thier too floppy for words! :lol:

Kiwi: Kobi has grown from a cute little bouncy floppy puppy, into a big, beautiful, elegant, frog sitting position, doggy! She is so cute!! :D Can we have more pics?! PLEASE?! :D

no interaction yet, my wife is too critical about that, she does not want them to be together, I guess I should show them some of his clothes so they can smell it and know there is someone else in the family, any Ideas?

[quote name='stiff']here:
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/218823/marzo2003.jpg[/img][/quote]

Oh Stiff! He's sooo adorable! :angel: What an :angel: ! Already a little man! And that hat! 8) What a cool dude! 8) :lol:

Where have you been Stiff? Long time no see! Glad to see your back! :D

I agree about letting the dogs smell his clothes...good idea! :wink:

Give the little "two legged one" a kissy from me and all the members at Dogo! :D

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

[quote name='K']I now have 3 Bully's in house! :o[/quote][img][/img]

I have 3 myself. Butch is a pit boxer mix, Peach is a Rot pit mix so what does that really make their pup, Gus? He is beautifual and the seetest dog I've ever known