Dogomania

Police stopped a woman with 27 dogs in her car!!

Guest Anonymous

I know she was endangering others, herself and worst of all the dogs but I can't help but feel sorry for the woman. It's very hard on seniors to loose their licence, a great deal of their independence is lost as well. Still, I bet if she had pulled over, apologized and spoken nicely to the officer she would have gotten a ticket and been told to restrain the dogs when in the car.

Guest Anonymous

Exactly DogPaddle, she would most likely have got a ticking off and sent on her way but she's brought about her own downfall by reacting the way she did and to tell the police, I'm not stopping for you.........well :lol: I wish I had her bottle!

• 1 month later...

:lol: hello, I have to say how lovely all your dogs look, and does any one know what has happened to the womans dogs, i have eight dogs, little whippets they are and when we go on our holls we take them all with us, they travel very well in the car which is a peugeot estate, must say though that i do draw the line at eight, even though i love the puppys....... :D