Dogomania

Dogs in household

Guest Anonymous

How many dogs do you have in your household?  

1. 1. How many dogs do you have in your household?

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

Reed I disagree, besides don't you have 8 listed in your "Pack"?

note: it is best to have as many dogs as you have time, money, space for.

My Springers aren't sled dogs but I would have 20 if they could all fit in the bed!

Later,
Trinity

Guest Anonymous

We are hoping to add two new pups to the house next summer....one from Lily and one from Val.....I am breathless with anticipation! I was so disappointed, Lily was bred via AI back in September, and dispite all the progesterone tests to pinpoint the perfect time, she didn't take(talk about how expensive breeding is, boy there was prime example!). So next year lucky girl gets to meet her beau in person.....her enthusiam is really underwhelming :lol:

Later,
Trinity

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Since my beloved greyhound died, we have two - Jenny, a saluki/whippet, and Cindy a Lancashire Heeler.

See Robyn on the web site I have dedicated to her about retired racing greyhounds.

[url]http://www.risingfree.co.uk/users1/margaret_p//[/url]

Guest Anonymous

I only have my Hazel, I would LOVE to get another BC though, I've even had DREAMS where I get another one!! :roll: I really want one I can compete in Agility with, you know, that I can bring around people :(
But, I love my Hazel too much to just discard her like that just cuz I want a social dog, besides, we've already discused that, not enough money/agreeance with my parents to be "wrecking" another dog :(
But I don't mind the time and effort being put into Hazel to make her a little bit more tollerant with people/dogs anyway, It's WELL worth it in the long run if it means keeping her! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Only one at the moment ~ just my baby Cavalier but I owned 6 English Springer Spaniels at one stage. Showed them, worked them in Obedience, Bred them and they were used as duck dogs too. Enjoying having just one to train & spoil :D

Guest Anonymous

Only one at the moment, my lovely white boxer boy 2,5yrs old [img]http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/liebe/wub.gif[/img]

We've planned to get an English bulldog for a long time, and might be getting one next spring (if not earlier) :D

Guest Anonymous

Panther, you new here? WELCOME!
My guess is ur a cat lover as well as a dog lover? WELCOME X2!! Nice to meet some other Cat lovers too! I currently have 4... well, my sis's cat, she'll take back to Calgary in a month or so, and then Taz, our cat is staying with my other sis cuz she lives on her own... needed some company... so right now we just have 3 in the house, and one will be moving soon :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

[quote name='yellowlabsrule']She won 42 out of 45 races?! Wow that was good. So sorry about you losing her. :cry:
My favorite color is the brindle and white (don't know what they call it).[/quote]

Maybe it is called Brindle & white! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Afraid husband says no more dogs :( Thinks I have too much on now, looking after him and two dogs.

Mind you though - when two greyhound were needing to be re homed together on Pet Rescue, he dived for the phone. But they had to go to the Kent area - and we are way up North - sickened!!!

• 1 month later...

DogPaddle and I have three dogs, all male, all currently un-neutered :-? ...they fight a lot (mostly play, but much of it is a battle for dominance).

It surprised me that so many of you have more than 5, or more than 10!!
But on further thought (and reading the posts), considering that most are working dogs, I am not quite so shocked anymore.

Does anyone know the legal limit on pet-dogs in a household? We live in Canada, if that helps (wouldn't want you giving me the Australian number if the Canada number is different).

• 2 weeks later...