Dogomania

Dogs in household

Guest Anonymous

How many dogs do you have in your household?  

1. 1. How many dogs do you have in your household?

I don't know how I managed to not answer this one. There are 8 dogs in my house. I keep saying I'm going to put a sign on my door, "Ring the bell; win a dog." :-?

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nLAAAANsNufx3HvQosAUexSzy!PQ9s9UhgbxryupK0P0*Z1Mp5meNpooK*yNvOYYNfugHsko61o47yG4XIbuV1Q[/img]

We have 3 dogs in our home, I agree with julie45, our dogs are part of our "pack" and they are treated as such. They have full run of our home and are quite well mannered. We have 2 Jack Russell Terrier females, and one Rott/Lab mix , female, and last but not least a large orange tiger cat.
In our town they have a 2 dog maximum , but don't tell.......

Debbie 8)

• 2 weeks later...

First off, I'm new here as this is my first post.
I currently have two dogs. One is my 9 month old miniature pinscher. His name is Brandon. I've had him since he was about four weeks old, since he was basically abandoned at my work.
My other dog is an 11 year old terrier mix(fox and wheaton). Her name is Lucky, but I call her Lucas.
This looks to be a wonderful message board so far, and I look forward to posting regularly:)