Dogomania

Goodbye

You treated me like total *hit. I realize it now. I don't deserve to be treated that way. I didn't "play mod". I was trying to be a peacemaker. Its great to state your opinion, but you should be cival about it, not heat things up. Alot of people hurt me in their posts. Now I'm leaving, because I rather get dog advice from someone more cival. Petfinder is more cival then this place.

Luckily, I found what to do from [url]www.thecatsite.com[/url]

I'll gladly show you the thread, which contains how badly you treated me and others.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We treated you like sh*t? Ha! thats a good one. Wait until a debate springs up on your next forum, will you be asking them not to debate too? Seriously I don't get what the big freakin deal was, if you don't want to read it DON'T LOOK. Its so damn simple. Don't tell us what we can and can't say on a public forum, when we're obeying the rules. No one's hurting anyone, we're stating opinions, like you stated yours.

Good riddance.

EDIT: Y'know I wen't back to check posts and I can't find ANYWHERE we treated you like sh*t. before you run off to cry about how mean you are, wanna explain what we did that was so bad? You basically told us to shut up and stop debating and take it to PM's, we told you again and again its a public forum and NOT to read it, yet you insisted and got told again to leave it alone. So, could you be so [i]kind[/i] as to point out where we treated you so badly that you deserve better?

I read the thread she posted there. They seem like pretty good people overall. We are likely just a bit less inhibited than they are. I think they just aren't or weren't aware of KG's habit of trying to discipline people or her habit of trying to impose her morals/beliefs on others. If they come to dogo and read more than 1 thread I think there won't be any problem.

I guess it's not a huge shock that someone who calls herself [i]Kittygirl[/i] wouldn't fit in at a place called [i]dog[/i]omania. :roll: :lol:

Good luck with Caesar kittygirl. You were getting some good and desperately needed advice. It's pretty obvious you have no idea what to do with a dog. I hope the Petfinder people can help you.

I logged in and I believe they have deleated the post. I did however receive PM welcoming me in and wishing me much happiness during my stay in their forum. :-? She wants me to tell her all about me and my kitties.. :oops: :oops: Oh my what do I tell her. I feel like I'm being watched now.......

[quote name='Jessashelony']They made it so that we can't read the thread without logging in. I guess it's ok for them to come here and read one thread on our forum and start passing judgment on the entire board but it's not ok for us to go there to read what was posted about us and defend ourselves. And they call US arrogant! :x[/quote]
Urghh thank you! I really wanna read the thread now. Whatever happened? :-?

YUP double checked again all posts deleated so back to the question at hand.....

I need help here!!! How do I answer this PM????? :Help_2:

Hi, welcome to TCS!So glad you've joined us!We are a wonderful community of kitty lovers, and I truly hope you enjoy your time here with us! You may want to go to our New Cats on the Block Forum to tell us about yourself and your Kitty/ies! We just love hearing about eachother's babies!My name is Stephanie, and Sierra is my sweet baby girl!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site! Please feel free to ask me anything at all, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

I take it you don't have a cat then?

Do you have any plans to get one?

Are there strays in your area that AC is not doing enough about?

Are you interested in the issue of kittymills and cat BYBers or whatever the equivalant is?

If you are interested in any of these things - ask. I'm sure they'd be happy to talk about them, although possibly only in pms so it doesn't seem like they're having an opinion . . . I meen being mean.

If not - don't go back, no reason to be there, no reason to worry about answering the question/pm.

Sorry K, I didn't mean to start anything. I figured obviously we wern't allowed to go over there and bash, so I tried to be as civil as possible, just give them our side of the story. I wonder why they deleted it. :roll:

I hope you're happy kittygurl, you hate arguments, so you start one.