Dogomania

someone put a PB in my yard!!!

courtnek

someone put a Pit Bull in my yard!! I didnt even known the poor thing was there until I let the dogs out!!! the gate had not been relocked since my son was mowing the lawn, and the lawmower has to come thru the gate...

it looks like a real purebred pit, but I'm not the best at identifying them..

Free ran up to it, it didnt make any "bad" moves, but it did try to grab
her when she got close. she is a dancer-dog, and backed away, and barked. I went out and trapped it on a leash (using it like a catch lease)
and secured it. him. its an unneutered male.

I turned him over to AC, but I feel both bad and scared. it did try to hurt Free, by grabbing her, but I feel bad for him nonetheless...

people are SO FREAKING STUPID!!!

That's really quite a horrible shame. You really can't blame the poor dog for trying to take a bite out of Free, he didn't really take the initiative to attack and probably felt the need to defend himself. Just imagine being a dog, coming from god knows what kind of background, and being abandoned in the territory of two other dogs who may or may not try to kill you when they show up, and with no way out. The guy must have been terrified, sad really.

It's gotta make you wonder exactly why the dog was abandoned though. Did any of your neighbors see anything?

I cant stand it. I'm going back to get him.....I have a small room in the back of the garage where my son keeps his motorcycle...its warm and clean. If I move the bike into the main garage, I can set upa holding room for him back there, and the they can all use the yard seperately no fights will break out. then after the holiday I can have a Pit rescue come get him. I hung signs up at the Jewel store with a description last night, since I have no film in my camera. and where I had taken him, but now I'm afraid that was the wrong thing to do.....what if someone who wants to bait/fight him claims him and takes him? I'llbeback later....

WOO HOOO!!!!

He's been claimed!!! and the story gets weirder....

apparenty, MY SON found him roaming around out front, and stuck him in the yard after mowing the lawn, and then left for a party and didnt tell me.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

when he came home last night, I was asleep, and when I got up this morning he was gone to work, so we didnt see each other till a little while ago....I had called AC and they said he had been claimed, his name is Metra, and they had both papers and pictures to prove he was theirs.

YAYYYYYY!!!!!

I asked Kyle why he didnt tell me and he said "you always put dogs you find roaming in the yard, so I didnt even think about it"...(which is true)
asked him to let me know next time..... :roll:

anyway, dog and owner are reunited!!!

he said he saw the signs up at Jewel and called AC.

:D :D :D :D

No actually I don't think he used his head :lol: . It was good he wanted to help and he has a good heart but geez what if he had been dangerous he could have taken a big chunk out of Free or God forbid his mother. He should have written the note. I am not surprised though guys never think it all the way through. He reminds me of my brother. :D