Dogomania

My dog is smarter than me

imported_Kat

ok so you all knew it before but its been proved now :roll:

This morning I got up bright n breezy and Meg and I went up to the agility field for a wee bit of training, since a lot of the snow has thawed. At the end of our wee session, I called her to jump up in the car. She wouldn't come and kept looking at me and i'm thinking what the frick is she playing at. I called again and she came towards me running then ran back again. I shouted Come [b]ON [/b] Meg lets go [b]NOW [/b] firmly and she lay down. At this point it was starting to come down with sleet and I wasn't prepared to get soaked, so I went over to her and she got up and ran round the side of the portacabin where we store things. I went after her ready to strangle her for messing about and there was my mobile sitting on a rock. She is definitely a smarter cookie than me!

If she could talk I bet she would say something like "duh Mum you would forget your head if I wasn't here" :lol:

Meg is definitely gifted with "intelligent disobedience"....that's three times now she has deliberately disobeyed you to prevent tragedy, theft and loss. She would have made an excellent service/guide dog...those are the qualities they look for, especially in a Seeing Eye dog guiding the blind...

GOOD GIRL MEG!!!

:angel: