Dogomania

501st Post :) woo hoo..!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

YAY! i am officaly a Dogomanic!!!

anyone have advice for a broken nose? i was taking zoey's halloween costume off and she bucked up and the top of her head got me onhe bridge of my nose and broke it. it's swollen and i have 2 black eyes and cant ouch around my face!! :( and ihave to go to a potluck tomorrow night!!

[color=blue][size=6]Congratulations![/size][/color] on your new Dogomaniac status!:smilecolros:

I've never had a broken nose, but I think that there really isn't much a person can do. Time takes care of it; maybe a doctor should look at it so that it doesn't heal crooked and you don't have a long-term souvineer of Zoey's first Halloween. :o

Guest Anonymous

Thanks everyone. I actually ended up at the emergancy room last night becausemy back pain was so bad i could not take it, and the meds i was on weren't doing anything. while i was there they fixedmy nose i am now sporting this way cute white strip of tape over mynose i must say it matches everything i ware! ( not! LOL) they tried to admit me last night for pain control but i said NO! i havemy dogs at home andmy they are my children, hey'll be worried sick if i'm nothome.. and they kinda gave me a weird look but there was no way i was going to stay in thehosptial and leave my kids alone all night!!!! :(
So i'm on meds stonger then before and if it doesn't get better they said they will admit me reguardless of what i say. so i asked Zoey's boyfrineds mom if that happens if she would watch them and she said yes.. *sigh* i just dont know
and nowmy hubby could eaither come home on Wed, Friday OR monday. i SWEAR he better not be on the flight comming out on monday. i've been counting down to friday allmonth. so next fridai he better be here :( :( :cry:

Guest Anonymous

thanks!! long story short i have loss of bone density in my back = i have begingins of osetoperosis ( ya at 21!!!! i hate milk! ) andi have stress fractures/shin splints in both shins that requireme to be on crutches and can't walk normal with out pain.. i have sever migranes that they can't get under control. AND a broken nose.. gesh yes it is very painful. this is the 3rd time 1st one i was hit with a basketball when i was young and the least two from ZOEY her head is just huge and hard and owie!! ( i sneezed ) it's so painful andi look stuning with 2 black eyes and white tape onteh nose lol i have so much maekup on and it doesn't cover them..

well it's getting really windoy here i better go let the dogs in before htey fly away!! ( yesterday we had 65 MPH+ winds today is supposed to be worse!!!!

GEEZ DAL!!!

that's WAY too much pain all at one time!!!
I understand the nose thing...my old dog would bash his head into my nose, and while never broken, it still HURT like hell....

Can you take Calcium supplements for the Osto? I always heard that
calcium sups with fruit juice (like orange juice) break down better
then with water. Do you like orange juice>

Hope you feel better soon, and hubby comes home soon. That will make your life a little easier, and glad you're back with us!

:D :D :D

Guest Anonymous

Aww sheltie me too!! thanks hun!!! *hugs* :buzi: i take 1000mg of calcima dn vit. D 3 times a day along with many others.. on a plus...
TAAADAAAAAA hubby called me tonight!!! 2 TIMES!!!!!! :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) i was sooooo happy!!! and instead of coming home on friday.. he comes home on WED!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't belive it! i'm sooo excited i think i'm getting better already!! ( wishful thinking?? )
anyways sheltie.. were are you again? lol i i'll tell hubby to renlist near you so i can see you my god son :angel: :P

Wow, what awesome news about your hubby!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'm way on the opposite side of you in Maryland.........shame your hubby isn't in the Navy. I live like 5 minutes away from the Naval Academy. I LOVE summer time here....when all the Navy guys jog by the house....with no shirts on. :wink: LOL

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='sheltielover']I LOVE summer time here....when all the Navy guys jog by the house....with no shirts on. :wink: LOL[/quote]

LMAO !!!! :lol: :lol: hmm i tell him to get somwhere ont he east coast close to you lol then we can sit and drink coffee and watch the navy guys work out...
i love to watch the army guys work out here,.lol theyjust go running right down my street and i just drool the holetime...!!! (untile one time hubby saw me and as they were running and yelled at me!! LOL )

i'm very glad he is coming back hom!! And Cody has his puppy class today!! YAY!!!