Dogomania

We got a FENCE!!!

3ofakind

I am so ecstatic. We moved into our first house about a month ago, it is fantastic and we couldn't be happier. Only thing it didn't have was a fence. We had it installed on Monday and it is soooooooo fantastic. No more standing out in the cold, no more worrying about them running off.

If you dont have a fence let me tell you it is VERY much worth the investment. It may take me a while to pay it off but I dont care!!!

Here's a few pics.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwASAx8WNjjlecE3UUEJZDtVOJiPJXj4OOCgXrxQzbreECMMpp32yNoVRDS0PleSMXF*e*vs0l4D8Zbas*xIWQ40ENjTx6fzOpnsG0CrPwft1kI1dP6uYg/Img1723.JPG?dc=4675442936984865333[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwAAACAWeTjlecE3UUEJZGxURkbkVThyLCFu5SVImGdOEnFg3FzuneVmTlcGIa4sy4vpN1YsDOg6f!*Csjz1Qo0SJ00wxpDB287tEtAhHGFhCqPyxKr7tA/Img1724.JPG?dc=4675442936987622065[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SwDbAiEWvDjlecE3UUEJZDLwnNCzjpB92p2wqGmoR43T8SfCHFedpA8Jzi*xzPMXsgsTAZY6gp3pT22PlAYyA7UroUEWn5U1xyQ2viZ9WfCapG4nayGlxg/Img1725.JPG?dc=4675442936990601500[/img]

[quote]Wow Erin you are lucky to live in such beautiful surroundings [/quote]

I was thinking exaclty the same thing.

I know how you feel about the fence Erin. When we moved into our house it didn't have a fence either but after arguments with the neighours for a few weeks we finally got one put up and I couldn't believe how excited I was over a fence.

:x Erin,

I am [color=green][b]GREEN[/b][/color] with envy !! That is a beautiful fence !! I can sympathize with what you were going through.... because I still go through it many times a day :-? My Hub doesn't want a fence, he thinks we'll seem boxed in :-? ! I long for a fence so my Girlz can have the run of our property,
they'd have so much fun chasing about !! :D
He says :agrue: "Over my dead body" and I say "Yup, that's what your insurance money is going to be paying for when you die !! So start rolling now !!" LOL !!! :evilbat:

Do you want to write to him and tell him how wonderful it is ??
Could you convince him ??

Debbie, tell your hubby that a fence doesn't box you in at all.

We have a relatively small back yard and when we were organising our fence some of our family members said things like "what do you want a fence for " "it will only box you in" "it will make your yard look even smaller" etc......

but now that we have it they are like wow - it really does look good and it actually makes your yard look bigger. :roll: I just can't resist and say I told you so :wink:

Guest Anonymous

wow! i love your backyard! so nice!!!!love the fence!! i love where i live becuase it has a fence ( other places on base have to rent their fence for $30 a month and it's o nly 4 feet tall.. my dogs could jump over that!

VERY NICE!!! beautiful YARD TOO!! (if only MINE looked that good...pictures would be embarrassing...)

I have to tell you a funny story. My ex and I bought this house 15 years ago. I had a malamute/BC mix then, and he needed space to run around in
(the BC in him I guess). We were looking for houses on a very limited
budget, but I insisted on a fenced yard...

and insisted, and insisted, and insisted...

We bought this house. The backyard is fenced, 80 ft. by 60 ft., and the
yard is easily 1 1/2 times the size of the house...

:lol: :lol:

I dont need a lot of space (my house is a teeny tiny bungalow with tiny rooms) but my dogs need running room!!! (My mom's only comment was "you're insane"...but she was a Real Estate agent...lol)