Dogomania

Dog Show TOMOROW!

Rowie-the-Pooh

:D

Tomorow, at a club nearby, The Canine Association of Bahrain is having it's 9th annual open Dog Show! I'm so excited! Of course, I am going! Nadooshkinz is coming with me, and so are some other friends of mine. I am so happy! This is going to be my second dog show, but it's been so long! And now I know so much more about dogs then ever before! Last time there where Borzois, Lhasa Apsos, Golden Retrievers, Siberian Huskies, Maltese, St.Bernards, Daschunds, Pomeranians, GSDs, mixes and beautiful, beautiful Salukis! I never even knew there where breeds other than the GSD and some other breeds in Bahrain!

This time I won't be the shy girl in the background! No! This time I am going up to fellow Dog Lovers and I am going to talk to them! Ask them where they got their dogs from, if they shipped them here... etc.

Sadly, I am not taking Rowie. She is not ready for the Show Ring (even though it is a fun show, and if your dog wins "best in show" it doesn't get a title or anything). I just heard about it a week ago, and I have not had time to prepare or anything. Hopefully next time! I think there's one in Juanuary....

And YES, I will be taking a camera with me... AND posting them on Dogo! :) Okay, it will be Nadooshkinz's camera but it's the thought that counts....right?

Anyways, I was really excited and just needed to tell someone! Wish me luck tomorow! I am hoping I will get to meet some other Golden Retriever owners! :wink:

-Rowie-the-Pooh :angel: