Dogomania

About my Pug and Chow Chow

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I bought my Pug, Oliver, from a breeder who was going to use him as a stud dog for pups destined for the show ring. Sadly, she did not like the fact that he was the runt of the litter and she sold him to me for $400, he is worth much more. He has grown to be over 20 pounds in pure muscle, he runs everyday and eats healthy. If this is the runt, I would love to see the other littermates. :lol: Candy came to me from the streets. I noticed her walking down the road one day about a year ago and she was skinny and dirty. I thought her to be a mixed breed but after careful examination, I found she was Chow. She has grown to be an excellent pet that I dare not part with until the end, and then will be the hardest.

• 7 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Please tell me anything you can about pugs. I have one and he is a little beast. Of course I couldn't part with him at all. You can email me at [email][email protected][/email], maybe you will have some answers to some of the problems I'm having. Anyone else that sees this please feel free to email me also. I need some serious help!!! Thanks.

i guess the important thing here is this post

[quote]Please tell me anything you can about pugs. I have one and he is a little beast. Of course I couldn't part with him at all. You can email me at [email][email protected][/email], maybe you will have some answers to some of the problems I'm having. Anyone else that sees this please feel free to email me also. I need some serious help!!! Thanks.[/quote]

So i'm sorry Missa i don't know much about pugs, maybe the other guys can help you.... my colaboration in this point is: Pugs are cute :D