Dogomania

fighting dog breed?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

ok first off i would never fight a dog because thats the cruelist thing that can ever be done to any animal.......with that understood i can admit im interested in knowing what would win between a blank and a blank.....just as most would like to find out what would win between a lion and a tiger...
so my question is..which are some of the most well known fighting breeds out there....

i would say...filas,american bulldogs..tosas..pits.amstafs..

what do you all think?

[color=indigo]I don't like the question much myself. Any dog can be a good fighter or a bad one. It doesn't really matter...

About the Barking Buddies Forum--IMO--I don't like the idea of them having a whole forum dedicated to 'dangerous breeds' I find that so...stereotypical. :roll: I joined, made one post and after reading around a bit will never post again.

Anyways that's all I gotta say... :drinking: [/color]

I don't know, but I think that Freddie Krueger could definitely whoop Jason's butt in a scare-a-thon. I mean, I never did get the whole thing about Jason stumbling through the woods at a breakneck racing snail's pace, yet kids who were running for their very lives were ALWAYS caught and slaughtered by him. Besides, what's so scary about a freaking hockey mask? Freddie, on the other hand... well, he ROCKS. I mean, THAT'S power... and a sense of humor, too! Yesiree, I think Freddie could easily take down Jason and prolly that Michael Myers character, too (never did get what was so scary about him, either).

Any other thoughts? Superman vs. Spiderman? Hulk vs. Six Million Dollar Man?

:lol: 8)

Hmmm... :-? sorry, but this dog board is about CARING for your dog, any conversation about dog fighting will end up with everyone mad at the other and Etc. :-?

Why would you wanna know about fighting breeds? Why not herding or retrieving? We're good at that... :wink:

If you want Dog Fighting, go to Barking Buddies( :evil:)....

We're a clean dog board! 8) Ain't that right gals? 8)

[quote name='Rowie-the-Pooh']Hmmm... :-? sorry, but this dog board is about CARING for your dog, any conversation about dog fighting will end up with everyone mad at the other and Etc. :-?

Why would you wanna know about fighting breeds? Why not herding or retrieving? We're good at that... :wink:

If you want Dog Fighting, go to Barking Buddies( :evil:)....

We're a clean dog board! 8) Ain't that right gals? 8)[/quote]

That's very true rowie-the-pooh.
We care about our dogs and other peolpes dogs care and well-being.
And dog fighting is a very sad and cruel thing. Those poor dogs get treated very badley. And it saddens me every time i think of all those poor dogs that are only breed for fighting.
I only hope they can stop this cruel thing from going on any longer.
My heart goes out for all those poor pups out there.

Guest Anonymous

A couple of years ago I rescued a pair of Rotties that had been used for baiting fighting dogs and they were a mess,both ok now and not at all agressive,it shows the type of people involved in this,pick a soft dog to bait with.
People like this deserve one thing,a Lethal Injection.

paul

Guest Anonymous

[quote]A couple of years ago I rescued a pair of Rotties that had been used for baiting fighting dogs and they were a mess,both ok now and not at all agressive,it shows the type of people involved in this,pick a soft dog to bait with.
[/quote]

Anyone true to the APBT WILL NOT do this. It is thought to be cruel even by dogmen/women. Not only is it cruel but it will teach your dog bad pit habits.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not in anyway do I condone the illegal or legal where applicable fighting of dogs. I personally would like the dogs to get revenge by placing the person fighting them in the ring w/ a hungry polar bear and see who wins, but in the words of Dr. Carl Semencic in "The World of Fighting Dogs" No dog in the world can compete with a conditioned and trained PIT BULL in what it was breed for. Sorry folks all loyalty aside you can not fight DNA. AGAIN not in anyway do I condone the illegal or legal where applicable fighting of dogs.