Dogomania

Your dogs nicknames?

Crested

LOL I call my pups all sorts of things :drinking:

Boomer*Fluffy*,*Big And Fat Slob* :lol: lol jk Big Boy,Boomie, Boomski,Boom,Luvey

Holly*Holz*Holly Dolly*Dolly*Baby*HoneyPie*Sweetie*Holly Baby*Skinny*Lovely

And I call them my *Babies*

Lol at school Im like, Ohh cant wait to see my babies...and ppl look at me funny lol hehe :lol:

Holz, don't feel bad, I get the same retarded looks :o !! I refer to my 3, as my girrlzz. When I'm somewhere and I say " Oh I feel bad cause I left the girls home" or "I wonder what my girls are doing ?" :angel:
People think I'm talking about my daughters, and I say "NO, not them !! I'm talking about my 4-legged girrlzz !!" And they look at me like I'm crazy !! :-? Then I say " If I were talking about my 2-legged ones , I'd call them my Hooligans !!" :evilbat:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I call my dog, Coco that now lives with my parents "Muffin" so that is funny. I also call her: Coke, Monkey, Coo-Coo (that's her alternate cranky personality), and old girl.
but i think my cat gets the strangest nicknames:
her name is selma and we call her selmy, selms, egg, egg mcmuffin, ching-ching, bunny, bunnies, bunny butts, baby, baby girl, and now we mostly call her "girl".
I love all our names for her but I think she is quite confused! she thinks her name is that kissy noise you make when you want a cat to look over at you.

The nicknames I call my dogs are; For Free, I call her Feebe, Freeway, Cutie and Pouchie. For Patti, I call her Patti Cakes, Peppermint, Big Bum ( she is a big girl ) and Girlfriend. We I need both the girls to come I say GIRLS and they come running. For Asim, I call him Sassim, Trouble, Demon in disguise :evilbat: ( he teases the girls soooo bad ) and Moofoo.

some of mine don't sound that nice but i always use them as terms of endearment.

little lady dog, mutt dog, fruitcake, silly, crackhead (mostly dresden :) ), spazz, punk, sweetness (mostly lady), smarty pants, muttgirl, nutcase, monster.......there are a lot more but i can't think of that many right now.....:)

• 2 years later...