Dogomania

HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS

bullygirl29532

Wait till you guys see this!!!!!!
[url]http://poosrus.net[/url]
This is f***in mind blowing.First Gen. pure bred Labrapoodles (sp?) are selling over $1000. Schnoodles and cockapoos and labrapoodles. give me a break.their "breeding stock is @ least 7 males and 19 females of various possibly pure breeds. Does any one know how they get away w/ this????? I mean this is a scam! people are being taken advantage of!!!! this can not be legal.

You shouldn't send any threatening statements. The best thing to do if you wish to write the person, is to sit down and write a well thought out letter without name calling, threats, etc. I doubt it will make much of a difference, but don't lower yourself! All we can really do is help educate people about supporting reputable breeders and shelters.

No i'm serious. Why can't i find any legal recourse for this type of fraud. just so you guys know i'm a legal studies major and so far i can't find anything on the books (federal laws) concerning this con. It is clearly a scam to charge people alot of money for someting it isn't! if a was a jeweler selling cubic zirconia as a diamond, i'd go to jail and be fined. If i sold some one an intrest in the brooklyn bridge i would be brought before the court ASAP. I would imagine that these people buying a dog that they think is a real purebred could take the breeders to small claims court and get their money back and keep the dog on the sole reason of misrepresentation and violation of trust. the trust part comes in because the buyers are not breeders nor are they even active in any dog registry, therefore they are TRUSTING the breeder to be telling the TRUTH.

Look at these quotes from these people! :mad:
[quote]From all that I have found in my studies the Labradoodle was exactly what I have been looking for. They are [b]hypoallergetic[/b],
[color=red]How do they know?![/color]
very smart, and very few genetic problems have been found in this breed
[color=red]Breed, what breed?! This isn't a breed! It's a mix! [/color]
.....not to mention they are gorgeous![/quote]

[quote]The Labradoodles are going to run $1000 and Up..I know this sounds high but the demand will be so great (only 2 breeders in the US)
[color=red]They're more than these people think! (irresponsible dog owners who just noticed that their neighbors poodle and their lab is unfixed!)[/color]
that is the best way that I can be fair. It is competetive to the other breeders.[/quote]

I can't go on, but if you want to read some dumb stuff read about the labthatwentpoodle or whatever they call them, go to their webadoodle!

Oh, one more thing just to make you even more mad :mad: listen to this.

[quote]Poos-R-Us
~~~~$400.00~~~~
Puppy Specials
From time to time we will have puppies to sell at
special rates. When we have these puppies available,
you will find them on this page. Check this page often for
updates.[/quote]
Read: We have a lot of genetically messed up dogs we have to unload.
They sound like they're having a blue light special or something!!!
[img]http://users.skynet.be/gedi/emoticons4u/mad/109.gif[/img]

The name kind of gets to me :lol: " Poos-R-Us" not an Aussie there, we know what a "poo" is ! Maybe a rename "Shits-for-You" same result?

The Web is a marvellous educational tool but also a great spreader of bad practice. How these people must be laughing all the way to the bank :evilbat:

We need a millioniare (sorry, I'm broke)) to buy a pup and then take them to court and have headlines in the news.

I can't believe people are stupid enough to actually pay that kind of money. Go to the pound and get one that REALLY needs you. Come on people. Our world is going to pot.
Why do they have schnauzers anyway? I didn't see Schlabockerpoo.
LOL.
Disgusting aren't they. I just wish the fire had given her the sign to stop this evil.
But darn no such luck

Something else I noticed, is that there are Sable Cockapoos. Correct me if I am wrong here. But neither Cockers nor Poodles come in sable, How do the puppies end up sable? I do know that at least in GSDs sable is a dominant color. One of the parents has to BE sable to get sable. This is on top of all of the other crap. :x

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

I work for a vet in California. Yesterday and very nice lady came in with a puppy she had bought from poos r us .com

The puppy is infested with fleas and has ringworm. She brought the puppy directly to us from the airport! She looked at him and knew something was wrong. According to their website they refuse to pay vet bills and/or give refunds.

Is this legal?

Yesterdays visit alone was almost 200 bucks. I feel really bad for the buyer. It is her first pet. She already loves the little pup.

also, the health certificate is nothing like what we do in out office. This one doesn't have any vaccines listed, the maker, the vet's license number, nothing, but a statement that the pup "is free of infectious disease" as of 5/20/05. This is baloney as the dog arrived with fleas and scabs from the ringworm and still has active ringworm. Is there any liability for the vet who signed this? It's Pat Griffin,DMV of Temple Tx.

It could be a forgery. There is no stamp, no vet office letterhead, nothing.

If nothing else I'd like to see the word get out about this.

I hate seeing people get taken advantage of.

Thank you!