Dogomania

more weirdo'sin my 'hood. HF willlike this...

courtnek

theres a woman around here with a Shep Mix. walks it down our sidewalk, and lets it poop on our parkway. My son has confronted her quite a few times,telling her topick up after her dog? her reply? "your a gearhead, what do you care about your property?"

now, yes, my son is a mechanic....thats how he makes his living (he's 1...but our yard is clean, there is no junk laying all over it, bushes are trimmed, lawn is mowed (by him or his friends) but he does sometimes fix cars for people that dont have the money for a certified shop. they're mostly teenagers, and older people who have heard of him thru the grapevine. apparently she has come by during the day, seen him working, and assumed we dont care about our property. or she hates car mechanics, hard to tell. this usually happens during the day while I'm at work...

anyway, tonight there are3 big trucks here, and lots of kids and trailers. they are loading up to go 4-wheeling tomorrow, at an approved place.
she shows up with the ShepMix, and in front of my son and his friends she lets it poop on our parkway. this time he said nothing, came in to get me, and said "You better handle this. I might hurt her sorry @ss..."

so I went out. and said "pick up after your dog, you've been told this before..." she LAUGHED. said"why should I clean up YOUR property, you let gear heads hang out here and cause trouble (none of them have ever been in trouble with the law, other than traffic tickets) and I said "because it IS my property, and your dog isnt welcome to poop on it"
she actually said "SO, what you gonna do?" just then the cops showed up. I didnt know it, but Kyle had called them from his cell when she first showed up, about 15 minutes prior. AND they had AC with them, who checked the dogs collar, found no rabies tag and ticketed her on the spot, for not picking up, and for not having the tag. a sterongly enforced law here...

she got angry and said "you're ticketing ME? what about these Low lifes here?" and the cop smiled at me and said "These "low lifes" havent broken any laws...YOU have..."

myself, my son and all his friends just cracked up. she was looking very emabarassed and she stomped away...

turns out Kyle had told them on the phone there was no rabies tag on the collar....big NO-NO around here...

:lol: :lol:

When I built a new house a few years ago, I had my landscaping finished up just as my next door neighbors were moving into their house, which had just been finished. This means that I had a lush green yard and they had dirt.

The woman who lived there bought the kids a black lab right away. It wasn't a puppy, probably close to a year old. Since they didn't have a fenced yard, she had to walk the dog several times a day - which meant bringing the dog over onto my beautiful new grass to let it crap. I asked her... and asked... and asked her to have the dog poop in her own yard, and she said that the dog didn't want to poop on the dirt and they couldn't afford to landscape their yard yet. I couldn't call the cops because her husband was a cop.

I pretty much figured out when the dog had to do its business and as soon as it was done, I started going out there with a shovel and flinging it up into the air and onto their driveway where it made a big splat. They didn't see it right away the first few times and it dried on there. I know, it was pretty childish of me, but it really amused me.

They had 6 kids- 3 of hers, and 3 of his- so they were always playing out on the driveway. A couple of mornings I saw the dad hosing down the driveway and scraping it to get the poo off of it. Strangely, I didn't have any more problems with the dog poop after that!

:D

And I like how court puts "weirdos" and "hf" in the same sentence as if they are somehow similar.
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0YQAAAGwfATmPoHbo*VO*k6YkVsjsui1KYGfqoPb3PGet0mEYsc71EksSfApXuugKjHdt1Ms4!cD27pQV8nrn8V!73hd*yQw!u4m6PolkCOmsHYlF9pdTWFXwDqa5zUBJf0IxjHu74P61Sc40mOGRAQ/crying%20girl.gif?dc=4675436072349453090[/img]

no., I said HF will like this, because the weirdo's always seem to like me, and you pointed it out...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is an odd neighborhood...all kinds, all tracks, and me...the animal activist....AC thinks I'm fighting a losing battle...I bet they cringe when they see OUR cell phones show up on their calls...

:lol: :lol: :lol: