Dogomania

Hehehehe, finally the Los Angeles leash-law enforced!

drjeffrock

So, I have this one neighbor who is a total tool. I have never seen his dog on-leash, not a single time. He never picks up after his dog too. The only reason I dont pick up after his dog and fling it into his yard or front porch is cause he lives in an apartment. There have been a couple instances where his dog narrowly avoided getting trounced by Dex for sneaking up on us. The first time it happened, I asked him nicely to please pick up after his dog, and to keep his dog on-leash. He just smiled at me like the jackoff he his and never changed. Now, it has gotten to the point where I glare at him and give him the "Your number one" salute. The only reason I cant go up to him and give him a piece of my mind is that I always have one of my dogs with me, and I am not going to walk towards an off-leash dog with either of my dogs.
So, yesterday I was outside walking Dex, enjoying a cigarette and a cop rolls up alongside me. The cop started asking me questions, cause he heard from a fellow copper that there was "a cool dude in the neighborhood" who had a pit and an Akita. I told him that was me and we started chit-chatting. He has a couple APBTs as well, and we just kind of talked dogs for a few minutes. I was telling him how it irritates me that I have to constantly be on the look out for off-leash dogs and it drives me crazy that people dont pick up their dog poop.
He got agitated at the thought as well. He has a house in the valley, and says that he always wakes up to find a fresh pile of poo on his lawn.
As we are grumbling about irresponsible, lazy people... the hesher with the always off-leash dog walks out of his apartment. I told the fuzz "Look, thats the one guy I was telling you about!!!"
We watched from a distance as numbnutz lets his dog pee and poo, off-leash of course. The policeman contacted animal control, and they wrote the tool a ticket for not picking up after his dog, as well as being off-leash. I believe the first offense for off-leash is $25, dont know about the poop fine. Hopefully this smacktard learns his lesson!
I usually am not a snitch, but this drives me crazy.

[quote name='courtnek'][quote name='BuddysMom'][quote name='courtnek']man, how old are you? I havent heard the term "fuzz" since I was in high school, and that was decades ago....[/quote]

:lol: Now who is old enough to remember "pigs" ?![/quote]

me....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Okay, and I can recall cops being referred to as "coppers"---well, at least in the movies!! :oops:

[quote name='courtnek']man, how old are you? I havent heard the term "fuzz" since I was in high school, and that was decades ago....

great story!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
LOL, 27 years old. I guess its just some of my old man rubbing off on me. Plus, I try to change it up. Who wants to read a story using the same words over and over again? :lol: :lol:

[quote name='Horsefeathers!'][quote name='courtnek']ok "fuzz" trivia....without CHEATING and looking it up, who can tell me where the word COP originally came from?

8)[/quote]

Citizens On Patrol, of course! You know, from one of the Police Academy movies! Do I win?? :D[/quote]

I think HF wins!!! (right??)

Unless it is ... Cranky Old Poop-heads ....