Dogomania

WTF???

courtnek

the dogs were going ballistic....at the back door! (highly unusual)

I went and looked out, and the gate was open. the door to the gate is locked, but there is a bigger piece that has two doors that open in, to allow cars and big things into the yard. there is no outside way to open that part, or so I thought....

apparently someone spent quite some time using a screwdriver and grabber of some sort, to release the cement catch and the door slide catch, then dumped GARBAGE all over the patio in my yard....

WTF?

I called the police, dont know theres much they can do....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the back door is unlocked while I'm home....thank Dog the dogs alerted.
I may have left them out without realizing it otherwise...

not that I KNOW of..however, my son told me about an issue with a guy that wanted to take his girlfriend away. she flat out blew him off, she loves my son...he didnt take it kindly....

coulda been him...I gave his name to the police. we'll see...

I have that part of the gate locked up with bungie cords and a makeshift padlock...so it cant be opened at all from the outside....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe the daogs were upset because someone else got to the garbage before they were able to. JK :D

My first guess would be a random act of vandalism like Alan said, except that for all the time it took fot the vandals to open your gate, they would have just hit some other more easily accessible house. Sounds like someone's out to cause you grief, unless... I dunno, I guess it's a long shot, but can an animal be a possible suspect?

Something like that just takes the wind out of your sails, doesn't it? :-?

Someone with way more muscles than brains demonstrated their IQ. I'm sorry this happened to you Courtnek. I would be furious, just as you must be.

I hope the police catch them...even though the chances of that are slim. :cry: Your puppers did good though!!! :D

an animal could not open that part of the gate. its held sut by a slide bar in the middle, and a base bar that goes into a drilled hole in the cement. so it had to be human.

I bet when my son moves out this will stop. the testosterone with him and the other people he knows and his girlfriend is becoming way messy for me...

I'm pretty certain this was the kid Kyle told me about, who wants his girlfriend and cant take no for an answer....

of course, I didnt KNOW any of that till after it happened....

Kyle is cleaning up the yard as we speak.

8)

ok now this is BAD, but I may have resolved the issue. the guy showed up at the door, demanding to see Kyle...on a hunch I said "he's cleaning up your mess, get off my property..."

and he said the ONE thing that will always tick me off...."MAKE ME...."

OK, you asked for it....went and got my pistol, (unloaded) showed up at the door and asked, very politely, "Which knee you willing to lose?"

He freaked out, jumped in his car, and left. Kyle is still laughing...

:oops: :oops:

[quote name='courtnek']ok now this is BAD, but I may have resolved the issue. the guy showed up at the door, demanding to see Kyle...on a hunch I said "he's cleaning up your mess, get off my property..."

and he said the ONE thing that will always tick me off...."MAKE ME...."

OK, you asked for it....went and got my pistol, (unloaded) showed up at the door and asked, very politely, "Which knee you willing to lose?"

He freaked out, jumped in his car, and left. Kyle is still laughing...

:oops: :oops:[/quote]

Heheh... I would've given a year's salary to see that. :D

it gets even funnier....Kyle came home from work and told me that the guy was spreading all kinds of junk about how his mom was crazy, and threatened him with a gun, and he was gonna call the police, etc.
(I am a registered marksman. my guns are legal here, and the police know it) and one of his friends, who knows me well, went into a "OH MY GOD" rant...then explained that I was a registered marksman, and he had seen me shoot(which is true, he and my son target shoot with me) and I can hit a target square bulls eye at 25 feet( all of which is true)and then ends it with..." and you P'D her off???? I'd stay FAR away from THAT house if I were you...."

then Kyles GF joins in with "and by the way, my dad is an X-hells angel"
(not true) and he LIKES Kyle (is true...)and he went white as a sheet, according to all the witnesses...went to his car (this was this morning) and hasnt been seen since....

there ought to be a cure for testosterone in teenagers...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='courtnek']it gets even funnier....Kyle came home from work and told me that the guy was spreading all kinds of junk about how his mom was crazy, and threatened him with a gun, and he was gonna call the police, etc.
(I am a registered marksman. my guns are legal here, and the police know it) and one of his friends, who knows me well, went into a "OH MY GOD" rant...then explained that I was a registered marksman, and he had seen me shoot(which is true, he and my son target shoot with me) and I can hit a target square bulls eye at 25 feet( all of which is true)and then ends it with..." and you P'D her off???? I'd stay FAR away from THAT house if I were you...."

then Kyles GF joins in with "and by the way, my dad is an X-hells angel"
(not true) and he LIKES Kyle (is true...)and he went white as a sheet, according to all the witnesses...went to his car (this was this morning) and hasnt been seen since....

there ought to be a cure for testosterone in teenagers...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:lol: I guess he'll think twice before messing with Kyle and his G.F now !!!! :wink:

[quote name='Ravyn']I wanna be a marksman, no fair! :(

I'd rather do it with a bow and arrow though :) Tell the kid 'I'm gonna have a weenie roast and I need some shishkabob. Any takers?' :)[/quote]

I have bow training too. although that was long ago, I havent shot one in years, but I ticked off the guys at Renaissance Fair back then. they had target deers, and if you could hit the "bulls eye" you'd win a big stuffed animal. I hit it three times...they werent happy....

:lol: :lol: :lol: