Dogomania

doggy dreams

felicia

nearly everytime nassa falls asleep she starts to dream, sometimes it's a happy dream where she's running and her tail is wagging and other times she whimpers and her tail goes between her legs. sometimes she even barks really loud :o

does anyone elses dog dream heaps and what do you think they are dreaming of?

sometimes i'm sure nass is being chased by my eldest cat in her dreams, she doesn't like nass at all and blocks her way so she can't get to me. poor nass just sits a meter away from her, whines and lets out a bark now and then, i have to rescue her from the nasty cat :lol:

felicia

[quote name='Horsefeathers!']Perry sleeps like that... with his eyes wide open. He looks dead. :-?

The way Perry kidney punches me in my sleep, I think he must be dreaming he's a cow or a mule or something. :-?[/quote]

ouch! nassa kicks too, she sticks her big boofy paws in my face and she has some big feet on her....she also snores and breaks wind, dutching her doesn't work though because she likes her smell :lol:

My kids dream a lot.

Jackie goes "whoop, whoop, whoop" when she dreams, and all of her legs are going, and sometimes her mouth and eyes are twitching too.

I've heard Pooh Bear whoop a few times in his dreams too.

Maya snores in her sleep.

All three of them have their legs going like crazy when they dream

I thought it might be cool to start letting Kes sleep in her crate in my room instead of the utility room a few weeks ago. That ended after one sleepless night! :o For a wee puppy the noise that girl makes is madness! She howls in her sleep and she was sleeping cos i sat at 4am and watched her with the light from my mobile and kicks against the crate and whimpers making me think she had something wrong with her! :o