Dogomania

on the lighter side...

pyrless

(okay, i am brave to ask this question only 'cause of the whole glistening poop thread! ) :lol:
Does anyone else's dogs steal their underwear out of the laundry and walk around the house with it?????? It's just Taz that does this. He also likes to sleep with one of my shoes when I am at work. It is kind of endearing and kind of odd at the same time... :lol:

(divineoblivion-re: inspired by the thread from gigishiba about her dog pooing behind the xmas tree, it was kind of gross and funny at the same time, like this one is! :D )
anyway, phew! it is so good to know i am not the only one who goes through these things! the last time taz did this we were at thanksgiving dinner and the dog sitter came over to find my drawers in the living room! :P

Oh, that is the frustration of my life! Scout only does it when he really wants our attention. Then he will go in my room and pul our a bra or underwear from the laundry basket and stand in front of me and look at he with this "ha ha" face. He knows it gets my attention. I decided to stop chasing him around to pry it out of his mouth when one day he ran out the doggie door and zoomed around the yard with my bra in his mouth :oops: !

Now we are working on not paying any attention to him when he does that or distracting him with another toy. It hasn't worked yet, but I guess I will just have to be patient and keep trying.

Guest Anonymous

Cody is my only non sock/thong chewer. lol

Zoey and Boonie can find a clean thong at the bottom of my laundry basket that has to be put awy and dig through the basket to get it.. i've had to buy so many new undies. no matter how careful i am i always end up goign to put on a pair, only to find out i now have CROTCHLESS Panties.. lol :oops: :lol:

Laurel is both a sock stealer, and a used "sanitary product" stealer. During that time I have to keep the garbage under the sink, or she'll parade around the house with them and embarass the crap outta my son. She likes to do this when his friends are over....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup Zebby steals my undies all the time. He always manages to dig to the bottom of the hamper and pulls them out. Thankfully he dosn't rip them or chew them up. He just lies on top of them. :roll:

[quote name='DivineOblivion19'] It was also ALWAYS a thong! :lol: [/quote]

Same here DO!! :lol:

The funiest thing happened the other day :-? . Asim always brings us his toys and drops it on our laps and we throw it across the house for him to chase. Well Asim must have though it would be fun to bring Ro's friend my :oops: thong, :oops: he dropped it on his lap and Ro's friend was like " What is this? Why is your dog playing with your woman's panties? Damm bro you guys are freaks!"
I was soooooo embarrased..
Asim always steals my :oops: thongs :oops: I hate it!!! I place them at the bottom of the hamper but he still steals them. He swings it here then swings it there, then Free comes in on the action and plays tug of war with it as if it was a chew toy!! He ruins all my panties!!

With nine dogs in the house and the certainty that I have that at least ONE of them will swallow something sideways that will cause a blockage or prolapse or some other expensive (oh, and painful) thing, I am very, very diligent in making sure that all clothes are put away. Dirty clothes are in a hamper in a securely closed closet and clean clothes are sorted and put away as soon as the dryer stops. My clean clothes used to grow roots on my sofa where they'd lay until I "got around to it" :oops: , but what the dogs didn't steal and chew or drag all over the house, the cats found a delightful bed and wallowed and projectile shed on. So now no clothing, clean or dirty, is ever left where a canine or feline member of this family can gain access to them. Oh well, I'm enjoying using my sofa as my own personal lounging spot these days, anyway, rather than a landing pad for my clean clothes that never would find their way "home."

I shudder at the thought of what would happen to dirty undies in our house if the dogs had access to them. I have to keep certain canine members of my household out of the bathroom when I potty because they'll virtually try to chew my draw'z right off me. :oops:

On a serious note, a longtime friend on another board has a Pyr that had to have late night emergency surgery when they discovered a blockage which turned out to be an eaten pair of pantyhose that he'd stolen down from a shower rod where they were drying. She never thought he could get them from there. That has kind of made me paranoid for my own since my gang is pretty much Murphy's law on four legs.