Dogomania

Woman abandons 84 crated dogs

Smooshie

People never cease to amaze me :evil:

Woman Abandons 84 Crated Dogs
United Press International, July 07, 2004

DENVER, Jul 07, 2004 (United Press International via COMTEX) -- Colorado Humane Society officials were searching Wednesday for a woman who abandoned 84 Labrador retrievers packed into crates, the Denver Post reported.

The dogs were found in a rural area north of Denver after the property owner called authorities Saturday, Larimer (County) Humane Society spokesman Cary Rentola said.

Rentola would not release the name of the woman or that of the man on whose property she left them, as the investigation is ongoing and the society is pursuing animal cruelty charges.

He said 20 of the dogs 34 puppies were euthanized because of poor health or behavioral issues, he said.

Investigators suspect the woman was operating a puppy mill operation to sell dogs to pet stores.

Humane society staff members will nurse the surviving dogs back to health before putting them up for adoption, Rentola said.

[url]http://www.homeagainid.com/news/article.cfm?storyid=14507[/url]

Guest Anonymous

WOW i hope they find the lady and she gets in SERIOUS trouble.. that is just horrible.. at least the remaning dogs will be able to get better and find homes that will be able to show them LOVE and attention

You do to her what she did to those little dogs
Stick her in a cage and abandon her
[size=6][b]But[/b][/size] the law would not let you [size=6][b]would they?[/b][/size]
I feel so sad for these poor animals
Ickle :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

**sigh** that's the whole problem, they wouldnt....

However, what they dont know wont hurt them, now will it???

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

I really wish I could face this woman....however, you'd probably all have to chip in to bail me out....

:evil: :evil: