Dogomania

Your dog needs one of these!

StarFox

Agree with Malamum- BK would have SO much fun scratching it up and ripping the fabric; either that or he'd hate it and refuse to go anywhere near it. :roll: :lol: Though it does look really cool and I love the Kelpie sitting on it (as if any farmer would buy that sort of bed for a working dog LOL). 8)

Guest Anonymous

That thing wouldnt last two minutes at my place!!! $1700 right down the drain.

[quote]For herself Mouse....she is that kind of girl I am afraid ..all make-up and hair-do's and flowers and glitter...*shudder*[/quote]
LOL! My niece is like this. Girly-girl... I am always trying to get her dirty. I think being around the dogs is getting her to be a little more of a "tom boy". She has finally gotten okay with letting the pups jump all over her and cover her in muddy puppy prints. BUT, when she steps in poop she starts balling at the top of her lungs cause she "got her shoes dirty and stinky".

[quote]WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!

Now my 11 year old daughter wants one [/quote]

*LMAO* Sorry K. :evilbat: :lol:

Kiwi- the things on that site are a little over the top, to say the least. And most of the prices nearly gave me a hearattack.

But I do think that if I ever got one of thoes it would just be a $1,700.00 bed that zebra would hump then chew up. :roll: [/quote]