Dogomania

I have returned

Kiger

Hey everybody. I wanted to let you know what's been happening since I was abducted by aliens. Actually, I was laid off - and a happy day that was too. So now that I have a new, higher paying job that allows me to goof off for extraordinary amounts of time I thought I'd pop in and say hi. Hi.
Kato had his first trip out as a special since finishing his championship back in May and took the Breed over two top 10 dogs. Not a bad day. I missed the group though. His next show isn't until February when we head up to the Meadowlands for a Shiba specialty. Anyway, here are some pics. He's all grown up, but still looks sweet - in some cases almost saccharine. :wink:

[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/blancm3/images/Kato1103.jpg[/img]

[img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/blancm3/images/BOBwin.jpg[/img]

WELCOME BACK KIGER! :D

Long time no see/chat/write, we missed ya!

It's good to see you again, and your gorgeous Kato! :iloveyou:

He's soooo handsom! Come on... what's your secret? He can't be a REAL dog? :o The aliens that abducted you might have given you an alien dog instead :lol: .

Nice to see yah again, better stick around this time! :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Kigger! it's so nice of you to stop by and Visit the Dogo fam! We have missed you!
I just can't get enough of that little fox like face! He's ADORIBLE! Glad to see how far he's come in his "showing carreer" he deserves it all! :D :angel:

I assure you he is not a stuffed animal. If he was, he wouldn't have cost me $340 at the vet last night.
Kato has been dubbed Mr. Poopy Pants since he got back from the show. I figured he picked up an intestinal bug so I took him to the vet yesterday. We found out he's got a clostridium infection - picked up at the show of course. He's also got thickened lower intestines. This could be IBD, but most likely caused by a combo of the infection and get this - undigested flax seeds from the pre-made raw food he eats. They build up in his system and irritate everything. Great. The vet told me to stick with the raw since all his bloodwork looked great, so now I've got to make my own although I can still buy the pre-ground chicken and bone. It's what he was on in the beginning when everything was fine, so I guess I should have stuck with it instead of moving on to the "complete" patties. Now I think back and recall that all the dry foods he had problems with also contained flax seed. Makes me wonder...
Oh, and he also has a spot of mange - MANGE! - from the in-laws cat. My poor mangy show dog. :roll: