Dogomania

DAMN THESE F****** PEOPLE!!!

courtnek

watching animal planet. House got raided, carpet, enclosure doors, walls, ALL COVERED WITH BLOOD...ther are 16 TAPES of dog fights....

DAMN THEM TO HELL AND BACK!!! REPEATEDLY!!!

I would SHOOT them if I could....between the eyes...maybe that's too gentle...

Let them stand up against their OWN DOGS....

Let THEM see how it feels to have the jaws of a Pit latched onto your arm, and not letting go....let THEM feel the pain these poor fighting dogs do...

WHAT I WOULD DO IF I COULD....I'm in tears right now....THIS IS SOOOOO WRONG!!!!

Those dogs will be put to sleep, and I understand that...But I think that before they do, they should be able to enact VENGEANCE against the bastards that put them in this situation...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Grr this is so horrible!

I am all for letting those poor pups eat there owners! Idiot people who keep ruining the breed!! This is so sad! I am glad I was not watching it as I would have thrown up all over the place tonight!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: --when will people learn!

Guest Anonymous

Thats awful, I hate hearing stories like this, it makes me so angry and so frustrated, even if these people were brought to justice it still wouldn't take back what they have done, and the fact will still remain, along with their cruel, dark hearts :evil:

Guest Anonymous

that is soo horrible! i stoped watching animal cops and aniaml precint because they would get me so upset i'd have nightmares of what the poor animals went thorugh.