Dogomania

Is it a pitbull.........useful test

ellieangel

Breed specific legislation continues to be a method that legislators choose to control the perceived problems of dangerous or vicious dogs in their communities. Dogs rights groups often speak out against this type of legislation, saying it's unfair to target specific breeds or types of dogs, and that breed identification is too difficult. There is no genetic test to determine a breed of dog, and dogs are so diverse, it's really hard to tell by looking at them what breed they are. At least it was until now.

A new test has been developed and is being promoted by P.I.T.A (People Interested in Terrorist Agendas for Pain in the Ass Dogs) . Our anonymous tipster for this organization gave us the complete test,which is outlined below. According to our source, this is the most accurate method known, and is nearly fool-proof for determining if a dog has any pit-bull blood in them.

Test 1- Keep the suspected pit bull dogs in another room of your average home. Wait until they are asleep. The evaluator, in the formal living room of the home, will take an expensive, small-sized throw pillow from the sofa, and toss it into the middle of the floor. Within two minutes, a pit bull type dog will appear, and will circle and mash the pillow with its feet. Grunting noises of satisfaction in making the pillow just so may occur the more full-blooded the dog is. The dog will then lie down on the pillow, trying to make itself as small as possible, so that it fits as much of its body on the pillow as possible. A snort or whiffle of contentment is a definite sign that it's a bull breed you are dealing with.

Test 2- Confine the suspected pit bull dogs in another room. This test will take place in the master bedroom of an average home. You need a queen or king sized bed, immaculately made up. Place a small, fresh out of the dryer personal garment, such as a sock or underwear on the edge of a corner of the bed. Within two minutes a bull breed will show up, jump up on the bed and lay down on the item.

Test 3- This test takes place in the bathroom of an average home. The evaluator will enter the bathroom, closing the door firmly but not completely. As soon as the evaluator sits down on the john, a bull breed will smoosh the door open with their face and come on in. They will stare at you pointedly as you go about your business. Some will lurk behind the door, with one eyeball staring at you in a disconcerting way (assuming the evaluator is shy).

Test 4- The evaluator will sit on a sofa or chair. The suspected pit bull will be placed across the room. The evaluator will hold their hand, all fingers facing forward, palm down, and reach out toward the dog. As they reach, they will rotate their hand about 30 degrees from left to right (like the queens wave, only facing the ground). A proper bull breed will immediately understand that this is the universal, non-verbal signal for petting, and will proceed to cross the room, and place their big, fat head under your hand. Grinning by the dog or evaluator is optional. Leaning on the evaluator or trying to ooze into their lap is a sure sign that it's a bull breed.

Test 5- The evaluator will allow the dog to lick his or her face. If the dog tries to lick the inside of your eyeball, ear, or nostril, it's a bull breed.

Test 6- This test will take place in a spacious area. The evaluator will wait until the suspected bull breed is lounging comfortably on a sofa or bed, and appears disinterested in the evaluator. The evaluator will casually sit on the floor, and begin to either do excercise type stretches or attempt to use their 'Ab- Roller". A true bull breed will ooze off the sofa, and come and stand on your hair, or stick their very cold nose into your eye, or lay down on you, thus negating the exercise you were going to do, in favor of petting the dog.

Remember, this test has been developed to allow law enforcement and the justice system to fairly and accurately determine which dogs should be unfairly punished for being the breed that they are. This six step test is an ideal way to address these issues in your community- be sure to ask for it!

:lol: cute,I thought :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Omega, my 10yo APBT, has the knack of finding my sons long lost socks....then coming to me with it in her mouth, head butting me, then proceeding to either run or just not let go. Either way, the sock remains lost, or gets ruined...... :roll:

One of my cats likes to go into my dirty clothes hamper and take out my undies and drag them all over the house. Of course, when I'm not at home.
So I always have to quickly check the house when I get home, before I can let anyone in.

Guest Anonymous

LOL...Sure!!! When can she come?
Both her and my other Pittie, Macie, are stone COLD.....they make terrific house guests in homes with other Pit bulls! :D