Dogomania

Our shih-tzu eats paper!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

You have an adorable dog. We love the Maltese breed. Does your dog spit up after he eats the paper? Ours does all the time. Don't know what to do.

[quote name='Kemi']You have an adorable dog. We love the Maltese breed. Does your dog spit up after he eats the paper? Ours does all the time. Don't know what to do.[/quote]

Thanks, I think he's a beauty. You can see a photo at [url]www.k9photos.com[/url] just go to the select a breed and click on maltese. Shih Tzu's are adorable too! He doesn't spit up from it but I pretty well catch him before he eats too much. He can completely unroll an entire roll of toilet tissue and shred it to bits and also drag it around the entire house, looks like a paper shredder exploded! He loves the game of chase when I try to get it from him and will even hide toilet tissue to play with at a later date. Also keep the box of kleenex hidden. I always worry that he will get intestinal blockage or something when he eats it.