Dogomania

Ben

Bensam

Six months ago today I had to send Ben to the Bridge. His last moments still haunt me. I miss him so much, he was more than a dog, he was my friend helping me through some rough times then I could do no more for him. Some mornings I wake and am sure for a few minutes he is sleeping on the bed still. Why do we have to go through this, breaking our hearts? Oh, Benny I miss you.

When you remember Ben, try not to think of it as "haunting" think of it as reminiscing. Think of all the good times you shared, and try not blame yourself for anything that happened to him, it was fate and it had to happen.
Instead of grieving when thinking of him Rejoice, and think of how special he was... :)

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WQDYApobjOEc9dUtT4EaYwVAjHHT2844rZdL4DM56ur52VegFA3BvQ5wja0alW8Q6YLg6Q3w07yfZdquPmIJYevecwPHqOVUhnaTLD9kXl*kCP48U*65rVyZUDJDK3KhXYgnWsmt5fs/ben%20full%202.jpg?dc=4675429647156969813[/img]
Ben is a Border Terrier, not very many here in Aussie. They are a great Terrier, dont fight or bark much and just love everyone.

Well I'll try to post this pic. Seems a long URL but here goes, hope it's not the dreaded 'X'.

[/url]

Bensam,

I am so sorry about Ben. It must have been the hardest thing in the world to do. God bless you for ending his suffering.....

Remember, he is shining down on you from heaven. Or the rainbow bridge, whatever you believe in. He is happily digging holes, and smiling, playing with the other doggies, and doing anything he pleases. He is also patiently waiting for you, so that you may once again be together. Think of the great times you had together, and smile. Even the times he drove you crazy will make you laugh! Remember, all he wanted to do on earth was to make you happy, it's still the same when he's in the rainbow bridge.....he wants you to be happy!

Rest In Peace Ben! :angel: Your owner is so proud of you! :angel:

I must ad, Ben is HANDSOME!! :D

[size=1](abker, do you have that poster where it has the breed of dog in wings and a halo? Do you think you can get a Border?)[/size]

Thanks all for your thoughts, it helps to know not everyone thinks I'm crazy still mourning a dog.

And a special thanks to K....what we would do without you? One day I'll learn to write down instructions instead of just hoping I'll remember them!