Dogomania

My dogs Aromatic Bouqet...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Okay so that is a fancy term for stinky farts...

What can i do to cut down on the odoriferous eminations?
he eats Diamond for puppy, could that cause it? is there a pill or a home remedy or anything you guys could suggest?

I ask not for me but because i know that with the smells he is letting out the ozone layer will suffer. forget CFC's these bad boys could melt paint, sere your corneas, and then singe your nostrils.
:black:

:D

Oh but Rottinpit, they are bouquets to them. As for how to avoid them, I haven't a clue but to get rid of the smell you could open the door and put a fan in the doorway and air-condition the great outdoors.

Good luck,

I know how bad they can be, Rocket runs himself out of the room alot.

:angel:

Might be the food. I remember the breeder telling us to feed Pedigree canned to Kato when he was a puppy and OMG, was that ever a mistake. He gassed us out of the room one night. Next day he got switched to Wellness and no more poots.

Oh, and add some garlic to the brussel sprouts and gravy - might as well go for the gold. :)

:lol:

I don't think anything will help Rocket, I think it is a hereditary gene from his dad, his dad's will bring a grown man to his knees. And I'm sure that it's not the food, since none of the girls are that bad and all the babies eat the same stuff.

He got the name Rocket/Rocketman right after he started to walk, if you turned your back, he was gone like a rocket.

Guest Anonymous

WHew i was worried for a minute there? i dont think my nose could handle that. i swear Drey is like a air pollution hazard. here in nebraska they have a clean air act, its for smoking but i wonder if Drey is gonna get me in trouble...? :lol:
Dont they have doggy gas-ex or something similar. not a pill or a powder to sprinkle on food maybe? Just yesterday he was laying in the floor while i was on the comp. and then he let one slide, i looked over at him and h is looking over his shoulder at me. then he gives that mouth half opne bully grin and starts to wagging.... i of course buckle immediately and run over to him and start wrestling in the floor. so i think he fart for attention now. :o what to do, what to do..

Guest Anonymous

Glad to know that im not alone in the war on my nose! i will have to try the chrcoal biscuts. i wonder if they have those at petco? or maybe petsmart? hmmmmmm

i think i [color=red]need[/color] to give those biscuits a try aswell as it`s usually just Laylah that`s the culprit for those evil gases :lol: , but i`ve got all four of them playing musical farts tonight......... :grab: :Help_2: :rofl:

Guest Anonymous

I've sprinkled plain ol' baking soda on one dog's food to control his gas, but he's just a really obnoxious burper. On the theory that gas is gas(?), perhaps a sprinkle of baking soda is worth a try?

[quote=ROTT'N'PIT]WHew i was worried for a minute there? i dont think my nose could handle that. i swear Drey is like a air pollution hazard. here in nebraska they have a clean air act, its for smoking but i wonder if Drey is gonna get me in trouble...? :lol:
Dont they have doggy gas-ex or something similar. not a pill or a powder to sprinkle on food maybe? Just yesterday he was laying in the floor while i was on the comp. and then he let one slide, i looked over at him and h is looking over his shoulder at me. then he gives that mouth half opne bully grin and starts to wagging.... i of course buckle immediately and run over to him and start wrestling in the floor. so i think he fart for attention now. :o what to do, what to do..[/quote]

now that's hilarious !!!!! dresden has been letting some serious stuff rip recently too.......so bad that my dad actually said something about it, he's normally very proper and never discusses such things.......she's on Diamond too but she's on the adult food.....it's really not too bad she just always does it at the wrong times....... and she's done so well on the food that my younger brother who was gone for three months floating around alaska came back and said she looked redder, that's how much healthier she is. i am very happy with that food.......so after all that i really don't have any helpful advice. she really only seems to do it when there are people close by to try to asphyixiate (sp?)........

[quote name='Bubblezzz'][quote]the most wierd thing is they all come and sit by me at the computer, fart, then go back in the other room
what`s that all about? [/quote]

They have a real cute sense of humour??? :rofl: :D :D :D[/quote]

I think I would have to call that a sick sense of humour!