Dogomania

Kodi, Ellie and Rio show

snowpaws

hey everyone, just thought we'd let you know, that Ellie, Rio and Kodi will be attending they're first show tomorrow!! :o
Should be a laugh, we are probably going to enter:
Kodi in best pedigree puppy
Then, Rio in best condition short coat,
Rio and Kodi in most handsome dog,
Ellie in prettiest bitch
Ellieangel's kids will be doing child handler with Kodi :-?
And we might enter Rio, Ellie, Kodi into Elementary obedience, if we are feeling brave enough!!! :o
Anyway, we will take the camera and show you the pics when we get back, so wish us luck...we're gonna need it!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

[size=7][color=orange][b]GOOD LUCK![/b][/color][/size] :D :angel: (although you don't need it as I'm sure you'll both win everything! 8) )

:D:D:D 8)8)8)8) :angel: :angel: :angel: :B-fly: :B-fly: :B-fly: :banan: :banan: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :shiny: :rainbowafro: :silly: :bigcool: :infinity: :icecream: :smilecolros: :multi: :bigok: :biggrina: :dog:

Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't think we'll be going tomorrow :( the kids have been little heathens and I think we might hang on for a kid free day before we attempt our first show !!! :-?
Snowpaws and Kodi are still going though so wish them luck I'm sure they'll win something as he is a stunning dog.

:bigcry: WE COULDN'T GO!!!!!! :bigcry:
I got up early this morning, gave Kodi a bath and brushed him all pretty, and then my sister (wolluff) phoned me to say she was sick, so I didn't have a lift up there... :(
Then my mum said she would take me, so I got all ready to go, and she suddenly was in a really bad mood, and kept asking if we had to go..so I said don't bother..and took Kodi out for a great big long walk.
F*cking parents...
Never mind I guess we'll just have to wait a while until theres another one... :cry:

Guest Anonymous

Oh I'm so sorry Lannie!! :cry: That's too bad!
ugh! I hate parents sometimes!!! (no offence to those who ARE parents at the mo :wink: ) like mine, today after school, I was/am sick, tired, in pain cuz I sprained my wrist (takin forever to write this :lol: ) and my mom was like "Walk Coal, I don't think I can do this! I got NOTHING done today! You leave him alone and he just cries! I wonder if there's something wrong with him too?" NO mom! there ISN'T Something wrong! He's a PUPPY!!!! Of course, when I get FOUR hours of sleep because he's crying, and wake up to put my foot in a puddle on my bed :o and to him crying cuz he pooped on my floor... and having to walk him every five minutes practiclly, even though he WON'T go outside, oh when I go through all that, with AMAZING patients I might add, then it's "yeah, well he's a puppy" but when he does this to mom, who got a FULL NIGHTS SLEEP then there's something wrong with him! :roll:
woops, sorry to steal ur thunder Lannie! :oops:
[size=7][color=darkred]BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME BABE!! :D :wink: [/color][/size]