Dogomania

Why dogs are bad

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Their have been to many cases of people being attacked,and killed, by dogs to name :x
Their aggresive and scare people :evil:
They urinate and defecate everywhere
They smell :o
They cant be trusted with children :evil:
And many more........................

[quote name='Kity_Luva']Their have been to many cases of people being attacked,and killed, by dogs to name :x
Their aggresive and scare people :evil:
They urinate and defecate everywhere
They smell :o
They cant be trusted with children :evil:
And many more........................[/quote]

Huh? huh? Is that you talking out of your a$$ again? :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I have never heard of a human being killed by a domestic cat, but I have heard of some serious attacks. Just about a week ago a man in Halifax, NS was seriously attacked by his little kitty cat ....it trapped him in his bathroom...it took a couple of RCMP officers and 2 animal control officers, they had to tranquilize the cat. It was taken to a Vet and euthanized...no rabies detected they stated they had never seen an animal so intent on its victom. My Sister was out of work for 2 weeks due to a cat bite, the saliva is dangerous in a cat. When I worked at a Vet clinic we had a woman who adopted a Manx, it attacked her many times...the vets put it on a sedative to keep it calm at home...the cat went off the sedative and attacked the women again and sent her to the hospital, it almost took out her eye...the women is now afraid of cats and instead got a little lap dog...she is an elderly lady who is alone...there was no abuse to the cat, some times just like people you can get a mentally disturbed one...I could go on but I won't....any way cats can be quite bad also and those claws can take out an eye..and the saliva can affect your muscles...I'll keep my gentle Newfs.

[quote name='Kity_Luva']They urinate and defecate everywhere
[/quote]

You're talking about cats here, right? :D
The cats in my neighborhood love to dig around in my flower beds and poop and pee everywhere. And talk about the stench...

Buh-bye troll [img]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/blancm3/images/troll.gif[/img]

Ok WAIT! :o Let's stop talking about how BAD dogs and cats are and look at them as equals! :D

Kity_WUTEVER. Yea ok, you hate dogs, we LOVE'em...doesn't mean you hafto go around dissing them like some evil monster! :evil:

Hey, you know what? At one time I had 11 cats and a dog! I loved 'em ALL equally! :x

yea, dogs bite, but that's those who have BAD OWNERS...yea ok, some cats are bad....umm...err....I dunno why? Grouchy maybe? :lol:

haha, just kidding!!

Really...most of the people at Dogomania have dogs AND cats..we love both! :D

So, sorry, you didn't pi$$ us off! :lol:

Why don't you go to a wonderful cat forum and have fun there? Talk about grouchy kitties..yadda...yadda...yadda...and we can ALL live happily ever after without you talking outta tour kitty A$$! :lol:

So BYE! Kitty_WUTEVER@ :lol:

Cats do not suffocate children deliberately - it has been reported many times in the past. Unfortinately, what happens is that they curl up on the babies face to sleep and suffocate the baby accidently. Which is why you are not supposed to leave a cat unattended with a baby or small children. There is no malice here. They try to sleep on adults faces too sometimes,
but we seem able to wake up easier than very small childern and babies.

And troll, if you really dislike dogs that much you have walked onto the wrong site and are welcome to leave and not come back.

I have nothing more to say to you.

:evil:

I am soooo lost and confused. Okay, so I've established that Kitty Lover's a troll, but what's her point? Why is she here? What's she got against dogs? What does she have against us?

Why is she so immature? Why does she smell? Why is she uneducated? Why is she so negative? Why, why, why!?!?

She's posted weird stuff before this one? And how come she can't type English? Why are her sentences so confusing and don't make sense? She doesn't use any punctuation marks. And how come she doesn't know the differece beween "there" and "their"???????

Congrats Courtnek!

A troll is someone who says things just to p*ss everyone off :lmaa: , they have no legitimate questions they need help with :nono: , nothing to offer in the way of useful info :nonono2: and doesn't have stories they want to share unless it will get everyone going :agrue: . When you respond to a trolls posts they get what they want, and they keep coming back saying dumb things and flaming people :flaming: , hence the statement:
[color=red][size=7]DON'T FEED THE TROLLS[/size][/color]
In this case - What kind of dumb*** actually SIGNS UP at a dog site and says, essentially - dogs suck?! :stupid: Obviously someone who was dropped as a baby, making them ugly :tard: and maladjusted :crazyeyes: . This therefore lonely and querulous person sought out our site to say something obnoxious :bad-words: .