Dogomania

Kat and Kes-police detectives!

Kes and I were training down at the playing fields tonight minding our own business when this asswipe on a moped came into the park and started showing off. Then he drove straight at us for no reason at all! :o Needless to say memories of last years accident when I was hit by the motorbike flashed back and I dodged out of the way with Kes, who was thankfully on her lead. He was just playing silly buggers and so I got the registration number. I had no pen and paper with me so I had to etch the number with a dog comb onto a poo bag so I would remember it. :lol:

Went home then and called the police and reported him. 2 police officers came out to the house and took a statement and it appears there have been loads of complaints of this bucko riding dangerously, but when they have chased him , he has evaded them because there are a lot of alley ways near the park.

The police were really delighted that I managed to get the exact registration number and they are going to run a check and prosecute him for endangering lives.

They praised me for doing such a good job and Kes too!:D

the police had a great laugh at the poo bag :lol:

Mouse, I'm still going through the case for compensation through my solicitor. Its so slow and its a catch 22 situation, between two compensation people. The N.Ireland compensation act covers for criminal injuries which my solicitor wants it to go through but they say it wasn't a deliberate attempt to injure whereas the police say that it was. The Motors insurers bureau pay out for people who were involved in Road traffic accidents with unidentified drivers, but as it took place in a park they say that its difficult to know if they can pay. It really is catch 22 and I see my solicitor about every 2 months but not much seems to have happened between last year and now :roll: