Dogomania

What silly nicknames do you have for your pets?

Most of us probably realize that when we name our pets we do so mostly as a formality. Most of the time they go by one or several different nicknames when we speak to them. So what are the silliest/funniest nicknames your pets go by?

China has a rude habit of peeing on dog beds or pillows so that Zoey won't lay on them, so we often refer to her as 'Princess Tinkle from Pee's Alot'. We've also taken to calling her 'Pork Chop' since she gained some weight as she grew older.

Zoey probably goes by 'Ding-A-Ling' or 'Stampede' more than she goes by her own name.

Fred has the most nicknames by far, he probably wouldn't be able to remember his real name if he wasn't able to remind himself by saying it repeatedly. There's the obvious ones like 'Chicken', 'Pigeon', 'Harpy', or 'Vulture', but he also gets called 'Little King Dickley'. When he's feeling like a tough guy we'll call him '[i]El Pollo[/i]', but it has to be said right, with alot of melodrama and a cheezy Spanish accent.

Anassa gets nassa just because it's easier, nassa pants...i said it once after a glass of wine or two and it stuck, nas, big boofa feet because she always sticks them in my face and they are huge, doofus because she is pretty goofy and clumsy sometimes and doof for short we also call her this because when my husband gets bhome she gets all wriggly and rolls on the floor at his feet :lol: i also call her cutey utey or nassa bubs.

felicia

Guest Anonymous

lets see...
we will start with Zoey:
Zo, ZoZo, Zoey Lynn, Zoey girl, Daddys Girl, Princess, B**ch ( when she's being a pain ) Zo's , spoiled priness, her highness

Cody:
Code, Codeman, Codester, mama's boy ,deaf boy ( lol ya cuse he can hearme ) Boo Boo ( yes i have signs for all of these.. )

Stryker
Stryk, Strykster, mama's baby, baby boy, crack head, springs, roo, phantom, ghost, holy sh*T ( when he pops outta no where and scares the pee outta me ) Jealous, spoiled brat

Well, since I can't possibly be expected to keep three dogs' names straight (AND a horse), they all end up having a combination of names every once in a while. I even called my horse, Jerry, "Pooh Bear" the other day!

Maya ends up being Jamaya a lot. She's also Fluffybutt, Yellow Girl, Tomboy, Sweetie.

Jackie is Jackiegirl, Wigglebutt, My Big Girl, The Princess, Sweetie

Pooh Bear is My Little Boy, Poohboy, Mr. PoohBear, Baby Boy, Sweetie

Jerry is My Big Boy, My Big Redhead, Kiddo, Sweetie

When I call Jackie and Maya together, I say JackieMaya or Girls. But when I talk to all three of them, I say Kids.

Edited to add that I'll have to start calling Jackie "Buckwheatie" since that's how Jackie translates to Jive! LOL

I usually call Shadow, Paws Magee I don't know where it came from but it was in response to him coming in with dirty paws all the time and me having to spend so much time dealing with them. I also call him Mr. Dog and Little man.

Mandy is usually Mandolin because I made a joke with my niece whose name is Samantha but we call her Sammy that Mandy was short for her real name and we came up with Mandolin.

Toby-Toby toes, Tobers, mutt puppet.

Then there is Duece who was mine until I got married, he is my parents min pin. He is Duecy do and Duecy lou. I don't know why it just works.

I had tons of them for Mckenzie. Macky doodle was my favorite. Mcknoodle, Mckdoodle, Mckgoober when she was being silly, Mckenzie baby.

Hey Crystal, long time no see! :D
Sasha-Sasha Bear, Sasha Barzini, Big Bear, Big Head...
Taz-Tazzer, Taz Bear (do you see a trend here...)
Muffin-Muffy, Muffinstuff, Little Girl, Baby Girl, Pudge...
Harley (the c@t)-Harmonious
Also, since my husband refuses to let me name our pets after my favorite band, I call them Sasha Ramone, TZ Ramone, Muffy Ramone and Harley Ramone. It annoys the piss out of him!
:lol:

Carson - Carse, Carsey, Bum, Daddys boy, Bubby, Carsey Poo, Baby, Silly goose...

Fritz - Fritzy, Fatty, Mr. Fritz, King Fatso...

Schnickle - Schnicky, Schnickey Poo, Baby boy, Hunny bun, Sweetie pie, Gaydar, Laundry boy... (as you can see, Schnick is my lil boy :lol: )