Dogomania

puppies puppies everywhere!

last night i subbed in for 2 puppy kindergarten classes and holy fuzzbutts batman! these were the wee babes too 12-16 weeks so most still had baby fur, puppy breath and baby belly!

we had tons of labs or labX it was hard to keep them all straight. i tried to cue on leash color but it seemed last night it was either red or blue. not a lot of help there so then i tried to put humans with dogs which is much harder than it sounds. i usually know the dog but human names escape me.

ok aside from labapalooza the classes were pretty diverse.

we had 2 baby beagles, a rough collie, mini poodle, chowX, a goldendoodle :roll:, a havanese, a buck wild rhodesian ridgeback, a teeeny dachsie, and a cockapoo :roll:

they were all too cute for words but exhausting!

[quote name='rotten_two']jeez i never knew i was such a tease! i thought about pics half way thru class too little too late. next time i will definitely get pics for ya! you realize we (dogo) are like crack hos for puppy pics (i mean that as a compliment)![/quote]
it is true :lol: :lol:
Your day sounds amazing! ohh the puppy breath :loveu: