Dogomania

Some good news....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Well, I wasnt gonna post but guess what... I changed my mind!
Anyway... I was up late last night.... My Jeep bitch dropped 9 pups!! All very healthy!! I got 5 females! Can you believe that?? Thats the first time Ive had more than half the litter be bitches!!
This is my first litter of the year and probably wont have another until October or November.... And that litter will only come if I can get the stud I want to use. (Crossing my fingers!)
Anyway... they are my little closet pups as I put a little nest in there for mamma to have em and keep them there until they are running all over the place. Mamma can get on the bed if she needs a break. (Do this with all the litters)
I doubt Ill be posting any pics... but might change my mind... Dont know with all the recent "happenings".
This is actually why I have been on here so much today.... Ive been sitting right here just staring at them...
MAN, there is nothing cuter than APBT pups!!

Guest Anonymous

My goodness... Okay, tell ya all what...
I will get some pics... Its gonna be a couple days cause I have to go visit mom and dad, use their dig camera and go back and upload on their computer. But I will get it done soon!
Mom is doing wonderful for a first timer. When she gets fed up she just jumps on the bed, but she doesnt stay too long... They give one little welp and shes back down there. I worried about her trampling them cause she is one of those dogs that is ALWAYS hyper, but she is keeping them extremely healthy... Growing by the minute...

Question to the moderators.... Is there a way I can post a pic but make it so it cannot be copied??

Guest Anonymous

YAY!! CONGRATS grandma ;) hehe too bad with all that's going on. it would be nice to see pictures, but i completely understand what you mean ;) you'll just have to give us great discriptions of what they look like! :)

CONGRATS!

Some online albums allow you to disable right clicking (how you save them), but I don't think you can post directly to the board when you do that. I think picturetrail allows it, then you can just give the link to the album, not 100% sure though.

Guest Anonymous

Well how about we all put our e-mail addresses down, and you can send them to us all like that? Just attach them and put all the e-mail addresses in at once so you dont have to send individuals :D

Guest Anonymous

WOW!! Are you a desperate bunch of people or what??! :lol:
Im not sure yet what Im gonna do but Ill think about the email thing.
[quote]Honestly, even with right click disabled, one could do a print screen and put that into a formatting program, and cut the pic out and save it. I too will understand if you don't post, but I would love to see them![/quote]
:o Geeez... Whats wrong with poeple?? Id go balistic if I saw any of my dogs pictures somewhere other than where I posted them!
All of them are brown... but 4 of them have balck masks. Actually, they are probably gonna look a lot like Tage (I posted her pick a while back.)

Guest Anonymous

Or me! You already said if I ever wanted to buy a pup off you you'd love it :D :lol: Only problem is I got no money, but you could be super nice and give me one anyway :lol: :lol: :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Free dogs?? What are you guys crazy?? Well, I guess I already knew yall were!
Actually, I have a standing "free dog" offer for someone on the board, until a pup is FINALLY claimed...... After that offer is fulfilled... hmmm, Ill think about it.... (I DO have to feed em all ya know!! lol)

Guest Anonymous

[quote name='Anonymous']Free dogs?? What are you guys crazy?? Well, I guess I already knew yall were!
Actually, I have a standing "free dog" offer for someone on the board, until a pup is FINALLY claimed...... After that offer is fulfilled... hmmm, Ill think about it.... (I DO have to feed em all ya know!! lol)[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, I figured you wouldn't go for it, but it's worth a shot eh? :lol: :wink: 8)