Dogomania

catch...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Drey now plays catch with himself. He takes this huge black rubber bone and throws up over his back and then runs to get it and do it again. as cute as it was outside it lost its luster in the house pretty much immediately. he threw the bone onto the table knocked over the pens and pencils, and then got the bone taken away and flung outside. Just thought i would share his newest trick.

Guest Anonymous

hehehe... I think actually I might rather Coal entertain himself like that... so far his means of entertaining himself is chasing his tail (which I don't see the point, it's so long that if he just stoped turning he could catch it), and chasing shadows on the wall... which has REALLY started to worry me... :-?

Good dog to Drey to learn how to throw AND catch, he's a one man team!! :D Although I bet having him learn that that's an OUTDOOR game will be a little tougher :lol: :wink:

Guest Anonymous

Looks like im not alone on this one, I guess i can cancel Drey's appointment at the shrink. I think that is his new favorite game. he takes a stick and flings it over his back and then runs to get it and repeat. its like do-it-yourself fetch. I just stand there and watch... its a spectator sport.