Dogomania

Ewww! Guess what I found...

StarFox

I was cleaning the kitchen today and we have a cabinet that we keep our china in and I was cleaning under it and guess what I found? Zebras Kong that I thought I lost 3 months ago. It was furry!!! :o It had hair all over it. And the worst part of it was that I guess Zebra knocked it under there before he ate any of the treats out of it. It was full of 3 month old liver treats and snausages!(I need a little barf smiley here) :o It took me 15 mins.,a pair of pliers and a knife to get all the stale treats out of it.

Oh we do clean the kitchen more then every 3 months. :oops: I just never clean under the cabinet. :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Ewwwww! :o Sick! I've found fuzzy toys under the china cabinet, but never any with three month old treats in 'em! Yuck! (I agree, we [i]do[/i] need a barfy emoticon! :lol: )

Yuck! For some reason when I read the title of the post I thought it was "Awwww" guess what I found and was expecting to see or hear about something cute.
Magic had one of those gross Medical treats (that the vet gives you) in her Kong - I put it in there when I got her the Kong. She hated the Kong and the Medical treats so it was stuck in there for like a year. Can you imagine the crazy preservatives in those treats - it didn't mold at all and looked the exact same after a whole year!! :-?

Guest Anonymous

LOL :ices_blah: :clown: That is gross... you have me thinking now.. i should really lift up my couch and see if that is where all the toys have gone........ :roll: